Paulding.com

Nicholas, this is wonderful :) You have a big heart and do much for our community, I hope many service personel, and their families, take you up on your offer.

It took much longer to get letters and photos back and forth to Viet Nam or anywhere else in the world in past wars. It is special to have the connection via the internet and I am trying to provide something extra ----especially this 4th of July weekend.

I will be in the studio this afternoon to take appointments for the rest of the week. 770-443-7355

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE BUT WORTH THE PRICE.

post-6208-1246364548_thumb.jpg

I thank God every day for allowing me to live in the United States of America and not in the sands of some 3rd world country run by a tin horn dictator!

Come on folks.

I know there are a few families in the area who have some family member deployed away from home who would like to be sent an up to date photo of the children, spouse, or family.

Sure I am hoping you will buy some extra portraits to help make a living for my wife and me but if you can't pay for extras now I'll still do this fro the person who will receive the portrait. It is them I am doing this for.

Here is the deal again.

post-6208-1246512043_thumb.jpg

Come on folks.

I know there are a few families in the area who have some family member deployed away from home who would like to be sent an up to date photo of the children, spouse, or family.

Sure I am hoping you will buy some extra portraits to help make a living for my wife and me but if you can't pay for extras now I'll still do this fro the person who will receive the portrait. It is them I am doing this for.

Here is the deal again.

post-6208-1246512043_thumb.jpg

Is it OK for my Active duty DH to come get a PIC of himself done..He is still overseas and won't get back in this area till next week. Remember those darn CAT B flights :lol: I feel bad for him..Bad enough he is starting in the Middle East area and then he has to show up 8 hours before the flight even takes off!

Is this just for Military families that are deployed? We are active but my DH is not overseas.. Just stationed somewhere else.

Not normally in town, sure we can email a photo to him. Your good for the offer.

Is it OK for my Active duty DH to come get a PIC of himself done..He is still overseas and won't get back in this area till next week. Remember those darn CAT B flights laugh.gif I feel bad for him..Bad enough he is starting in the Middle East area and then he has to show up 8 hours before the flight even takes off!

What I am offering is a free portrait session and to provide email size images from 2 of your best images.

Call me to capture your best image.