Paulding.com

Paulding.com News for Friday, June 12, 2009

Hey Pubby -

I figure you must have a script for at least your portion of this, would you be willing to post it along with the video for those of us that can't stand internet video?

Just so you know it's not personal, I don't watch TV news either, I much prefer the paper or internet editions.

Cheers!

Hey Pubby -

I figure you must have a script for at least your portion of this, would you be willing to post it along with the video for those of us that can't stand internet video?

Just so you know it's not personal, I don't watch TV news either, I much prefer the paper or internet editions.

Cheers!

Nope, can't do it. Let me suggest that you open the news in a second window and listen while you peruse other topics on the site in a multitasking operation. Really, it is produced in this format and the actualities - video of the folks interviewed talking - are essential to most stories and a straight text presentation would require a great deal of extra work to just collect.

If that is essential to your seeking the news, maybe you can convince someone to generate more conversation regarding the topics presented or even have them transcribe a text version of the material.

pubby