Paulding.com

18 year old male gunshot wound to the chest. rescue 2 to paulding one patient nonemergency. Asking for any backup. This was at Hillcrest Court. Setting up a lz. Send engine 10 enroute to lz.

Seems like a grad party went bad. I had 4 vehicles converge in my cul de sac. They then left after talking a little bit.

My neighborhood is really quiet never have any problems here, but we are across the street.

We will be out of this rental house next week hopefully.....this sUB IS AWFUL

lz Headed to Grady

did not sound good

Can't wait to get out of this side of Town.....something around here all the time.

Off to grady with one.

another call to stonecreek drive referring to smoke.

suspicious vehicle at ashley lane.

2 officers enroute to bridge landing on a loud party. Emerald point subdivision? Other officer from this incident states subject they are looking for maybe headed to that party. Needs the officer to call him.

Edited by jmd

reconfirming to s/o its 611 bridge landing.

156 where are you at? Just coming in the subdivision. 145 is 23. Check him right there.

196 black suv...same guy just jumped guys here. Left in a s10 blazer. Asking if need more help. Stated no they have this under control. Have rescue in route. Guy in blazer just left b4 they arrived.

its a suv with rims....older model. Maybe headed to douglas county. Notify them.

23 is out with officers at hillcrest.

reconfirming to s/o its 611 bridge landing.

156 where are you at? Just coming in the subdivision. 145 is 23. Check him right there.

196 black suv...same guy just jumped guys here. Left in a s10 blazer. Asking if need more help. Stated no they have this under control. Have rescue in route. Guy in blazer just left b4 they arrived.

its a suv with rims....older model. Maybe headed to douglas county. Notify them.

23 is out with officers at hillcrest.

So was This a Drive By or Thugs busting everyone's party? I went to bed and have not listen to Archives....will do later today~

So was This a Drive By or Thugs busting everyone's party? I went to bed and have not listen to Archives....will do later today~

This was related to the first incident. Doubt drive by. Second party many people were beat up by this person. Do not know how they knew he maybe headed to douglasville but sounded like he was on a mission for a reason to do harm to people at both parties. They seemed to know he was headed to the second party but arrived a bit after he already did his damage there.