Paulding.com

I just love the little monkey in you posts. :D

Forgive me for asking this ( I know you have a link to your web site-but my computer freezes up when I click on those for some reason) but where are you located and what all do you sell?

**hijack**

This reminds me to say: THANK YOU for the Custom Alabama Crimson Tide dresses and bows you made my DGD's. We haven't had their pictures made yet, it is going to be a surprise for their Pop for Father's Day. But, they are absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!!!!

**endofhijack**

I just love the little monkey in you posts. :D

Forgive me for asking this ( I know you have a link to your web site-but my computer freezes up when I click on those for some reason) but where are you located and what all do you sell?

Thank you! :blush: They remind me of my DD. I sell everything from dresses to koozies, to tumblers and market totes to crayon holders and burp cloths. 90% of the things I sell are HANDMADE :D. I'm located out in Yorkville. *Stop by*and See what we have.

**hijack**

This reminds me to say: THANK YOU for the Custom Alabama Crimson Tide dresses and bows you made my DGD's. We haven't had their pictures made yet, it is going to be a surprise for their Pop for Father's Day. But, they are absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!!!!

**endofhijack**

YEA! :yahoo: I'm so glad you like them! I can't wait to see the pictures they are going to be soooooooo adorable on them and Pop is going to LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures :).