Paulding.com

Rountree Recreation Summer Day Camp

Rountree Recreation Summer Day Camp
Header.jpg

Open House

Saturday
May 23, 2009
10am – 1pm

Are you trying to decide if Rountree Recreation’s Summer Day Camp is right for your child?
To ease any concerns that you or your child might have we are hosting an open house
Saturday, May 23rd, from 10am to 1pm.
Linda Rogers (pcom’s Linda Makes Music) will be on hand to answer questions, show you around and say hello to your camper.
Please come by and check us out!

www.rountreerecreation.com

Directions:
FROM HIRAM OR DOUGLASVILLE: Take Hwy. 92 to Nebo Rd. Turn onto Nebo (across from Cotton Gin shopping Center). Go 2-1/2 miles to McClung Rd. Turn right onto McClung. Go to the 2nd Shipp Circle. Turn right at the 4th driveway on the right (fish pond at entrance).

FROM DALLAS: 61 South past Paulding County High School to the red light (Hiram-Sudie Rd.) Turn left onto Hiram-Sudie Rd. Go 2-1/2 miles to McClung Rd. just past the 5 mile marker. Turn right on McClung Rd. Go approximately 1 mile down a curvy road. When the road levels, turn right onto Shipp Cir. Turn right at the 4th drive way on the right (fish pond at the entrance).

For more information please contact:
Cheryl Rountree, Owner of Rountree Recreation - 770-443-1187 or rountree.recreation@gmail.com or pcom id Rountree Recreation
Linda Rogers, Summer Day Camp Director - 770-883-8097 or makemusic@comcast.net or pcom id Linda Makes Music
I am really pushing my daughter to do this for my granddaughter.

We would love to have your granddaughter. Please come see us this Saturday with your daughter and granddaughter. I know you will like what you see!

If you know of anyone looking for a great place to send their child to during the Summer please tell them about our open house happening Saturday, May23, 10am - 1pm.

Linda Rogers (pcom's Linda Makes Music) will be there to meet, answer questions and show potential campers and families around our facility.

Thank you!

My kids did this when they were younger and loved it. They still talk about it and that was at least 5 years ago.

Thank you for posting this!

What are your weekly rates and the times of the camp?

Can you tell me what your rates are? Also what are the times of camp and the ages? Thanks!

The weekly cost is $125/child for the first 2 weeks and $100 per child for every week thereafter.

Camp is open for children 5 - 14 years old. Sometimes children will be divided into groups according to age and other times they will be together. They will always have fun!

Drop off begins at 7:15am and activities begin at 9:00 am. Structured activities finish at 4:00 pm and all students need to be picked up by 6:30 p.m. Earlier drop off and later pick up can be pre-arranged if needed.

Please come by on Saturday, May23rd, anytime between 10am and 1pm. I know you fall in love with the place!