Paulding.com

Spotlight Karaoke

Mark Willix and Spotlight Karaoke will be in the house tonight throwing down the most entertaining karaoke show you've ever experienced. I can't wait to see you here!

-MacFarlane's

Trying to get DH to take me tonight. I might even have a :drinks: or two...

Y'all come on. I'd love to see you both. And child you deserve a beer, you both do.

I hope to see everyone else as well. We start at 7:30pm tonight. Come on out.

Don't forget the $1.50 dosmetic and $3.00 import beer special bottle or draft.

See you there.

Y'all come on. I'd love to see you both. And child you deserve a beer, you both do.

I hope to see everyone else as well. We start at 7:30pm tonight. Come on out.

Don't forget the $1.50 dosmetic and $3.00 import beer special bottle or draft.

See you there.

I love you Mark! You make my life more fun! :wub:

Now go tell me how hawt I am in FG's thread. :lol:

how late will u be there tonite Mark ?

We start at 7:30pm and run until 11pm.

And you know our Friday show starts at 8Pm and runs until the crazy fools go home. Which last week was about 1:30am. :)

And I love every minute I get to spend with everyone.

Come on out and join us Kel. I'm glad you're even up to asking about coming. I've been wondering how you and Katie were doing. Sorry I've been out of touch. Busy, Busy here.

Love you both and all of you for that matter. So come on out and see us TONIGHT Spotlight Karaoke kicks off at 7:30pm and don't forget MacFarlane's weeknight drink specials $1.50 dosmetic and $3.00 import draft or bottle.

See you all tonight.

we went and had a blast, saw a lot of pcommers tonight

It was good to get out and have some fun! It was also fun to spend time with my friends. :wub:

Mark & Brandon- thanks so much for providing some great entertainment at a great local restaurant!:good:

It was good to get out and have some fun! It was also fun to spend time with my friends. :wub:

Mark & Brandon- thanks so much for providing some great entertainment at a great local restaurant!:good:

No - thank you!

-MacFarlane's

On behalf of Brandon myself and the entire MacFarlane's staff thank you. We always love seeing everyone and we are so happy you guys have helped make our Wednesday night show a success.

Don't forget the next edition of Spotlight Karaoke is Friday night at 8pm. See you there.

On behalf of Brandon myself and the entire MacFarlane's staff thank you. We always love seeing everyone and we are so happy you guys have helped make our Wednesday night show a success.

Don't forget the next edition of Spotlight Karaoke is Friday night at 8Pm. See you there.

Woohoo I get to go this Friday night! Feels like it's been forever!!! Looking forward to seein ya Mark!