Paulding.com

Mother's Day "WEEKEND"

With all the hoopla around the county about our delicious steaks, Rodney has brought in "MOM's FAVORITE" for Mother's Day Weekend. Beginning on Friday at 5:00 and going through Sunday we will be offering an 8 oz Filet Mignon with 2 side items and Toast for just $15.99! We only have a limited number at both locations so bring mom out early and enjoy a mouth watering meal!

We also have our Porterhouse and T-Bone again this weekend for $14.99 and $12.99. These specials are valid beginning at 11:00 on Friday and run through the entire weekend, while they last. Oh yeah, don't forget the long time favorite Ribeye Steak. You can get a 10 oz for $9.99 or a 16 oz for $12.99. All of these meals come with 2 side items and Texas Toast!

Come on out this weekend and get your Rodney's fix. See ya at Rodney's!

With all the hoopla around the county about our delicious steaks, Rodney has brought in "MOM's FAVORITE" for Mother's Day Weekend. Beginning on Friday at 5:00 and going through Sunday we will be offering an 8 oz Filet Mignon with 2 side items and Toast for just $15.99! We only have a limited number at both locations so bring mom out early and enjoy a mouth watering meal!

We also have our Porterhouse and T-Bone again this weekend for $14.99 and $12.99. These specials are valid beginning at 11:00 on Friday and run through the entire weekend, while they last. Oh yeah, don't forget the long time favorite Ribeye Steak. You can get a 10 oz for $9.99 or a 16 oz for $12.99. All of these meals come with 2 side items and Texas Toast!

Come on out this weekend and get your Rodney's fix. See ya at Rodney's!

:)

Sounds good. I'm sure I won't have to twist mom's arm too much to get her over there this weekend. :rolleyes:

Of course, I don't know what I'd do without the Ribeye!!

Can't wait to see yall! You coming to New Hope!

I WILL BE THERE TONITE....AND PROBABLY SUNDAY TOOOOOO

ENJOY BOTH YOUR STEAKS!!!!!

***hijack***

I certainly hope your order gets turned in the first time and NOT the third time you order. :lol:

BTW, this did NOT happen at Rodney's

***end of hijack***