Paulding.com

Kitchen Chef Cutlery from BROWNING Knives

BR480.jpgBrowning.jpg

Browning Outdoorsman 14 Piece Kitchen Cutlery Set. Includes 6 1/2" chef's knife, 4 1/2" boning knife, 6 3/4" serrated bread knife, game shears with 4" blades, 3" paring knife, 8 1/2" carving knife, carving fork with innovative pigtail design and 3" tines, 8" sharpening steel and six 3 1/4" steak knives. Utensils are crafted from high quality German X50CrMoV15 stainless. Full tang. Durable black injection molded handles with metal inlaid Buckmark shield. Black wood storage block with Buckmark logo.

BR480

Retail Price: $357.00

RKC Price: $209.99

BR481.jpg

Browning Outdoorsman Steak Knife Set. Includes six steak knives with 3 1/4" German X50CrMoV15 stainless blade. Full tang. Durable black injection molded handles with metal inlaid Buckmark shield. Black wood storage block with Buckmark logo.

BR481

Retails: $153.00

RKC Price: $94.99

BR496.jpg

Browning Gaucho Six Piece Steak Knife Set. Knives measure 9" overall, with 4" 440A stainless blade. Two tone wood handles. Wood storage box with plexiglass top.

Retails: $109.00

RKC Price: $89.99 (Expires 5-30-09 Lowest regular advertised price on the net!)

RKCProducts2009.jpg

BR480.jpgBrowning.jpg

Browning Outdoorsman 14 Piece Kitchen Cutlery Set. Includes 6 1/2" chef's knife, 4 1/2" boning knife, 6 3/4" serrated bread knife, game shears with 4" blades, 3" paring knife, 8 1/2" carving knife, carving fork with innovative pigtail design and 3" tines, 8" sharpening steel and six 3 1/4" steak knives. Utensils are crafted from high quality German X50CrMoV15 stainless. Full tang. Durable black injection molded handles with metal inlaid Buckmark shield. Black wood storage block with Buckmark logo.

BR480

Retail Price: $357.00

RKC Price: $209.99

Man, I have been DROOLING over the Hibben throwing knife collection,especially the pro thower set. Gotta save up some pennies first though!

BR481.jpg

Browning Outdoorsman Steak Knife Set. Includes six steak knives with 3 1/4" German X50CrMoV15 stainless blade. Full tang. Durable black injection molded handles with metal inlaid Buckmark shield. Black wood storage block with Buckmark logo.

BR481

Retails: $153.00

RKC Price: $94.99

BR496.jpg

Browning Gaucho Six Piece Steak Knife Set. Knives measure 9" overall, with 4" 440A stainless blade. Two tone wood handles. Wood storage box with plexiglass top.

Retails: $109.00

RKC Price: $89.99 (Expires 5-30-09 Lowest regular advertised price on the net!)

RKCProducts2009.jpg

do you carry the rest. magnet bars that attach to the wall to hang your knives from....and if so how much we talking for about a two to three foot one? I am chef and have pots and pans suspended from ceiling but cant seem to get hubby to keep knives straightened in drawer.....dont have enough counter for blocks...just asking.

do you carry the rest. magnet bars that attach to the wall to hang your knives from....and if so how much we talking for about a two to three foot one? I am chef and have pots and pans suspended from ceiling but cant seem to get hubby to keep knives straightened in drawer.....dont have enough counter for blocks...just asking.

Carry the Forschner Brand Magnetic Knife Bars in both 12" and 18" lengths. Both are showing currently in stock and can be ordered :D

VN43994.jpg

Forschner Magnetic Knife Bar. Measures 18"L x 1 5/8"W x 7/8"D. Wide magnetic bar ensures a strong grip on knives, tools and most metal utensils, including items with off-center balance points. Grasps objects firmly, yet releases without effort. Installs easily with recessed screws (included).

VN43994 Retails $39.95

RKC Price $29.99

VN43993.jpg

Forschner Magnetic Knife Bar. Measures 12"L x 1 5/8"W x 7/8"D. Wide magnetic bar ensures a strong grip on knives, tools and most metal utensils, including items with off-center balance points. Grasps objects firmly, yet releases without effort. Installs easily with recessed screws (included).

V43993 Retails $29.95

RKC Price $21.99

MB11.jpg

Also carry the least expensive 6" and 11 3/4" bars from Magnetic Butler.

Not as stylish as the Forchner Brand and are versatile for both knives and tools (garage/workshop)

ie:

Magnetic Butler. 11 3/4" overall. Super strong magnet holds shop tools, knives, garden tools, etc. Easily mounts to wall

MB11

RKC Price $12.99

MB11.jpg

Also carry the least expensive 6" and 11 3/4" bars from Magnetic Butler.

Not as stylish as the Forchner Brand and are versatile for both knives and tools (garage/workshop)

ie:

Magnetic Butler. 11 3/4" overall. Super strong magnet holds shop tools, knives, garden tools, etc. Easily mounts to wall

MB11

RKC Price $12.99

cool beans!!! when i get back from mtns this weekend if i dont spend all my money on my mom i will prob. get the least exp of them. My husband collects swords and so does my son. looks like a ren fair in my living room! ha. i need to take a pic and post this fan holder he made with all his long swords. have no room for anymore and christmas involves putting them all under bed every year out of way!! ha

ang

cool beans!!! when i get back from mtns this weekend if i dont spend all my money on my mom i will prob. get the least exp of them. My husband collects swords and so does my son. looks like a ren fair in my living room! ha. i need to take a pic and post this fan holder he made with all his long swords. have no room for anymore and christmas involves putting them all under bed every year out of way!! ha

ang

Sounds like a plan! Have a fun and safe trip north :D

Just let me know when you all get back....

Don't hate me but the sword department with RKC is deep and vast!! ;) :good: