Paulding.com

Pic of tattoo chair - green & purple

That is so cool!!! I love the colors! I have got to get you my recliner soon! :wacko:

Thank you! He was trying to do something other than the regular plain black vinyl. We are going to deliver it tonight after Scouts - so I can't wait to see if they like it!!!

We do pick ups, too, whenever you're ready. Wasn't it just a repair on your recliner?

Great work! :clapping:

Thank you. The hubby is quite happy with it. He's been wanting to cover something in that lime green for a while now. He covered another chair in a grey look-alike ostrich skin vinyl. It was pretty cool, too, but he forgot to take a picture for me.

Thank you! He was trying to do something other than the regular plain black vinyl. We are going to deliver it tonight after Scouts - so I can't wait to see if they like it!!!

We do pick ups, too, whenever you're ready. Wasn't it just a repair on your recliner?

Thank you. The hubby is quite happy with it. He's been wanting to cover something in that lime green for a while now. He covered another chair in a grey look-alike ostrich skin vinyl. It was pretty cool, too, but he forgot to take a picture for me.

Yes, it was just a repair where the stitching came out on the foot piece. Let me talk to hubby tonight. I know you said it would be a fast repair and we'd get it back soon, can you give me an estimate? 2-3 days? Im thinking about seeing if we can get it to you this weekend.

Yes, it was just a repair where the stitching came out on the foot piece. Let me talk to hubby tonight. I know you said it would be a fast repair and we'd get it back soon, can you give me an estimate? 2-3 days? Im thinking about seeing if we can get it to you this weekend.

My husband said that he could probably have it back to you in the 2-3 day time frame, but he wouldn't be able to get it until the first part of the week. He's training with Scouts this weekend.

Could pick it up the first part of the week, though, and have it back to you mid-week.

We as consumers allways like to see pictures of the work, it is a great selling point. Looks great!!! :D