Paulding.com

SPORTS SOURCE at OUTDOOR MARKET Sunday 04/26/09

SPORTS SOURCE will be set up this Sunday April 26th at the OUTDOOR MARKET on Hwy 92

10% OFF ALL WHITE TAGS

40% OFF ALL ORANGE TAGS

We will have NEW MERCHANDISE - Including Apparel For Ladies, Men, Children and Infants:

GEORGIA

FSU

FLORIDA

AUBURN

TENNESSEE

MISS STATE

ATLANTA FALCONS

TENN TITANS

NY JETS

This is just a sampling of what we will have. Come check us out! The weather will be BEAUTIFUL and a Wonderful Sunday afternoon to be out.

For Additional Information on the Location, PLEASE Check Out My Signature or Send a PM!!

SPORTS SOURCE will be set up this Sunday April 26th at the OUTDOOR MARKET on Hwy 92

10% OFF ALL WHITE TAGS

40% OFF ALL ORANGE TAGS

We will have NEW MERCHANDISE - Including Apparel For Ladies, Men, Children and Infants:

GEORGIA

FSU

FLORIDA

AUBURN

TENNESSEE

MISS STATE

ATLANTA FALCONS

TENN TITANS

NY JETS

This is just a sampling of what we will have. Come check us out! The weather will be BEAUTIFUL and a Wonderful Sunday afternoon to be out.

For Additional Information on the Location, PLEASE Check Out My Signature or Send a PM!!

This sounds real cool.......but I'm sure you realize you left out G.T. and G.S.U..................

L.O.L.!!!!!!!!

This sounds real cool.......but I'm sure you realize you left out G.T. and G.S.U..................

L.O.L.!!!!!!!!

WELL.....I do have a couple Ladies GT tops a few hats and some GT key rings.

Unfortunately GT will only license a very limited amount of merchandise. WHEN we come across it and it is reasonable we purchase it. Then.....it sells quickly.

GSU - If you are referring to Georgia State Univ, I cannot say we have ever carried any. Nor had a request for it.

If it is Georgia Southern, I do have some key rings.

I can get just about anything anyone wants if I do not have it in stock. I do a LOT of special orders!!!!

SORRY but THANKS for looking.

This is just a small sampling of the type merchandise we will have available at the Outdoor Market on Hwy 92 tomorrow. Check my signature for specific address. Hope to see you there and let us know you are a p.commer. THANKS!!!!!

DSCN0193.jpg

DSCN0201.jpg

DSCN0195.jpg

DSCN0198.jpg

ebaykeyjewelry012-1.jpg

ebaykeyjewelry033-1.jpg

EBAY027.jpg

EBAY009-1.jpg

ebayrobinson011.jpg

bama010-1.jpg

NascarHats005.jpg

88banner.jpg

In addition to Alabama and Tennessee, I also have some GREAT shirts for Florida, Florida State and Auburn. I just do not have pictures to post and there is NO way I could post a picture of everything I have. Pubby would run me off. :)

Again, this is a small example of what we have in stock.

We also have a good selection of sunglasses for only $5.00 each!!!!

WOW You have alot of great stuff! Do you have the braclet in UGA

Sorry, I just now saw your post. Yes, I have two styles in the Georgia bracelet. One charm is in the shape of a football and the other is round. Please send me a PM if you want one as the topic tends to get lost.

BTW, THANKS for the compliment. Yes, we have a LOT of great merchandise and everything is Officially Licensed Collegiate Products. Let me know if I can help ya in any way.