Paulding.com

Before you decide to go out and blow $200-400

I just got in another truck load of "overhaulers" that I can refurbish and sell you a LOT cheaper than a new one. Everything I sell is completely gone through, and includes weed eaters, leaf blowers, gas powered trimmers, etc. If it hasn't been rebuilt (I can only do it when I have the time) you are welcome to come pick out what you need, and I'll get right on it. So, I guess you could say I rebuild them as needed, so I can keep up with my customers who need repairs.

These babies are prices to sell, so don't go wasting your hard earned money on something NEW, that may not last as long as something you could get from me. You would be surprised how many 1 year old machines come to me that need major repairs. There are some good brands of new machines out there at Home Depot, but I would say that less than half of them are worth anywhere near what you are paying for them.

Think about it, and call me, or PM me, or email me....all my info is in my signature.

Thanks!!

p.s. Pretty soon I will have some riders rebuilt for sale too, and chainsaws, and even some things I've never seen before- like super powered vacuum cleaners for the yard or parking lots, etc. Everything I sell will come with a list of what was done, so you'll know what you've got.....and keep it in case I ever need to work on one again...at least I'll have a record of what was done, and get a better idea of what to look for in the repair department.

Let me know if you run across a good hedge trimmer, I am in need of one.

I have a gas powered one....runs great, just need to replace the fuel lines...they have rotted, and I replace them with far better materials than the stock junk.

I am running late to go play at MacFarlane's....so you are welcome to drop by this evening down there, or just PM me your info and I'll check it out when I get back....I play till about 9:00 tonight.

I just got in another truck load of "overhaulers" that I can refurbish and sell you a LOT cheaper than a new one. Everything I sell is completely gone through, and includes weed eaters, leaf blowers, gas powered trimmers, etc. If it hasn't been rebuilt (I can only do it when I have the time) you are welcome to come pick out what you need, and I'll get right on it. So, I guess you could say I rebuild them as needed, so I can keep up with my customers who need repairs.

These babies are prices to sell, so don't go wasting your hard earned money on something NEW, that may not last as long as something you could get from me. You would be surprised how many 1 year old machines come to me that need major repairs. There are some good brands of new machines out there at Home Depot, but I would say that less than half of them are worth anywhere near what you are paying for them.

Think about it, and call me, or PM me, or email me....all my info is in my signature.

Thanks!!

p.s. Pretty soon I will have some riders rebuilt for sale too, and chainsaws, and even some things I've never seen before- like super powered vacuum cleaners for the yard or parking lots, etc. Everything I sell will come with a list of what was done, so you'll know what you've got.....and keep it in case I ever need to work on one again...at least I'll have a record of what was done, and get a better idea of what to look for in the repair department.

I could use a riding lawn mower. You're right. The last two leaf blowers I purchased new worked for a little over a year. Where are you located?

uhhhhhh, no "therefores, hereuntos or begats" in this thread...I'm leavin then...

Whatever do you mean? I'm sure there's a purpose to your reply, therein. However, I am somewhat confounded as to whence it came from. :p

Do you have any edgers? I'm in desperate need of one!

Not yet....sure would like one myself too. I'll holler out when I come across one. ;)

I could use a riding lawn mower. You're right. The last two leaf blowers I purchased new worked for a little over a year. Where are you located?

I'm about a mile east of the Kroger right off Ridge Road....just before the ballfield.

Beautiful Saturday evening bump~~ B)

I'm about a mile east of the Kroger right off Ridge Road....just before the ballfield.

I was going to stop in there last week, I saw all the mowers and almost pulled in.

I need a GT style chassis and deck. I have a motor just need something to put it on. ;)

Got anything there with a blowed motor subby?

I was going to stop in there last week, I saw all the mowers and almost pulled in.

I need a GT style chassis and deck. I have a motor just need something to put it on. ;)

Got anything there with a blowed motor subby?

I just got in a Snapper with a blown engine I picked up...but thought about putting an engine on it and fixing it up to sell...so many people are looking for used riders. BTW, I think you have me mixed up with another guy who lives ON Ridge Road. I am in Forest Ridge Subdivision before the ball park if you're coming from Kroger. All my mowers stay in the garage or out back under a tarp.

I just got in a Snapper with a blown engine I picked up...but thought about putting an engine on it and fixing it up to sell...so many people are looking for used riders. BTW, I think you have me mixed up with another guy who lives ON Ridge Road. I am in Forest Ridge Subdivision before the ball park if you're coming from Kroger. All my mowers stay in the garage or out back under a tarp.

I saw a guy actually on ridge. Is the snapper a rear engine or garden tractor? I need Tractor style for this 15 hp monster. My steering went out and I need a new deck for my old 42" murry. Too much money to fix.

Do you sharpen mulching blades?

Yessir. I do.

I saw a guy actually on ridge. Is the snapper a rear engine or garden tractor? I need Tractor style for this 15 hp monster. My steering went out and I need a new deck for my old 42" murry. Too much money to fix.

Yeah, that's Frank's outfit. The Snapper I have is a rear engine design. I don't care too much for the front engine ones....technically not a real Snapper anymore after they done that. I used to have a rear engine Snapper with an industrial steel sleeved 15 HP on it...I pulled trees down with the thing. ;)