Paulding.com

LOTS of New Inventory

I am so very excited, I could not wait to announce Sports Source has a LOT of new inventory. DH and I purchased a lot of items from a liquidation sale of a Sports Store. (THANK YOU Charlies Angels for the heads up!!!!) We have lots of Collegiate purses, wallets, flags, a ton of different type key rings, belts, and much more we will be selling at a fraction of retail!! Also, from another vendor, we have new Collegiate and NFL shirts, jackets and hats. We love to find great deals so we can pass on the savings to our customers!!! I will try to post some pictures tomorrow. But, to be able to see everything, please come visit us at the Outdoor Market on Hwy. 92 Sunday afternoon. (Hopefully the rain will have moved out by then!) Our hours are 1:00 - 6:00 but we will be there well before 1:00. If there is anything specific you are needing, let me know. If we do not have it, I can usually get it and as always at a great price below retail.
Good luck selling tommorow. Glad you got great stuff..... :D

THANK YOU. Tomorrow will depend on if the weather gets better or not. If we don't get to set up, we have plenty to do here. Going to get my office set up like a store where everything will be easily accessible and people can come shop, if they would like.

Yes, we got some great stuff yesterday we are very excited about it!!!!!! Thanks again and have a good week-end.

I am so very excited, I could not wait to announce Sports Source has a LOT of new inventory. DH and I purchased a lot of items from a liquidation sale of a Sports Store. (THANK YOU Charlies Angels for the heads up!!!!) We have lots of Collegiate purses, wallets, flags, a ton of different type key rings, belts, and much more we will be selling at a fraction of retail!! Also, from another vendor, we have new Collegiate and NFL shirts, jackets and hats. We love to find great deals so we can pass on the savings to our customers!!! I will try to post some pictures tomorrow. But, to be able to see everything, please come visit us at the Outdoor Market on Hwy. 92 Sunday afternoon. (Hopefully the rain will have moved out by then!) Our hours are 1:00 - 6:00 but we will be there well before 1:00. If there is anything specific you are needing, let me know. If we do not have it, I can usually get it and as always at a great price below retail.

Where on 92?