Paulding.com

Love's Seafood Restaurant

Yep! We are doing it again!

Love's Seafood Restaurant is having a special this weekend March 27-29, 2009

ALL-You-Can-Eat Boiled Crawfish - $15.99 (add Corn & Potatoes for $3)

ALL-You-Can-Eat Fried Catfish - $10.99

Snow Crabs -Buy 1lb and Get the 2nd lb for $6.99 (add Corn & Potatoes for $3)

Want both A-Y-C-E, go ahead we will take $5 off...new this weekend, we will have samples of a new menu item that we are calling "Pepper "O", you will have to Dine-In to try it and learn why we are calling it Pepper "O"!

Plus Free Hush Puppies with your meal for our Dine-In Customers

Don't miss out...

Love's Seafood Restaurant is open only on:

Friday: 5p to 9p

Saturday: 12p-9p

Sunday: 12p-6p

Come in and taste the "LOVE" of some great seafood!

The Love's

Visit Love's Seafood Website

(AUCE= All You Can Eat) I use to work in a Restaurant, that was known for it's, AUCE Catfish. The dinners came with a bowl of Navy Beans, Hushpuppies and pickles. This was on the table before they had ther drinks!! The customers pretty much ordered the AUCE Fish and whatever else there was but, the key thing is........they filled up on the beans, hushpuppies and pickles therefor, when it came time for them to eat their AUCE Catfish, they were pretty much filled up on the "cheap" food and didn't end up eating very much of the "expensive" food, ......being the catfish. Did that make sense??? My point is, if you offer some side items with your AUCE items, you may be saving yourself some money! Maybe this is something you could consider.

Oh, and the food was good!!!!!!

My sweet hubby took me their for lunch today..... O H MY GOSH!!!!! I'm telling you people!!!! YOU HAVE TO EAT THERE!!!!! We had a nice long conversation with Ms. Love (about Paulding Co sports) and how she isn't open for lunch... but if we get a crowd together, we can do a lunch there...... OMG!!! It is some kinda good!!!!!! OMG!!!~~~ Slap yer MAMA good!!!~~~~