Paulding.com

Custom Motorcycle Seat

Can you embrodiery a design on one ?

We don't have an embroidery machine, but we have a business that we use for that type of customizing. We rarely have anyone request embroidering, so we haven't seen the need to purchase the equipment. I can get you the name and number of the shop we use if you'd like.

The stitching is separating on my husband's Corbin seat... How much would you charge to repair it?

That would depend on how much of a repair it is. Usually restitching isn't a big deal. If you have a picture of it, you can email it to me.

Does it have top stitching?

We don't have an embroidery machine, but we have a business that we use for that type of customizing. We rarely have anyone request embroidering, so we haven't seen the need to purchase the equipment. I can get you the name and number of the shop we use if you'd like.

Please ! My husband has a backrest we want a design on.

Thanks

Please ! My husband has a backrest we want a design on.

Thanks

Dixie Sporting Goods on South Main Street in Acworth. It is right across the street from our shop before you get to the old Day's Chevrolet building.

770-975-7411

We used them to do some embroidering for us on our Cub Scout hats. They have done a good job on everything that they've done for us, and had a pretty good turn around time.