Paulding.com

Need extra cash?

Right now is the PERFECT time to learn about the Mary Kay opportunity!

The company is offering incentives never before seen! The start up fee is REFUNDED to you! That means, you are basically getting the chance to sign up to become your own boss for FREE!!!! :yahoo:

Let me know if you are interested...Call me and I will give you all the info!

770-480-0500 Amber :)

The company is offering incentives never before seen! The start up fee is REFUNDED to you! That means, you are basically getting the chance to sign up to become your own boss for FREE!!!! :yahoo:

I have been looking into doing this.. Will you please let me know more and how I can get started!!!

You aren't kidding.... I think I got something like $50 in FREE product after a $600 order. That was 10 + years ago.

:lol: Yeah, that's about what I got! Now you get your start up fee back, 200 in product for yourself, 6 mos of website for free, 50 business cards, and 56 bucks in samples all FREE!

Is there a certain quota you have to purchase monthly to retain your consultant status?