Paulding.com

Celebrate the BEAUTIFUL weekend with a children's photo session!

First off, Yes, I'm still alive (barely!!)... the last 8 weeks have been completely insane with weddings, commercial shoots, and conventions! My assistant and I just back from the WPPI Photographers Convention in Las Vegas with 12,000 of our closest wedding photographer friends! It was just insane! We have a few brand new cool products that I will be announcing shortly (I'm waiting on our samples!)! I will post a few pictures later this week along with some shots from what I've been up to the last two months!

Onto the REAL reason for this post...

So I am the first to admit I'm not a huge fan of winter... the cold, the wind, the SNOW... and not so great for outdoor photoshoots!

It looks like we will get a little taste of springtime this weekend, the high for Saturday is 71 and SUNNY!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

post-21899-1236143927_thumb.png

This Saturday I will be at White Oak Park doing a session for another family, so I figured I would open up a few more sessions so others could take advantage of this awesome weather!!

Here is all the info:

Who: Your cute kids!!

What: 60 minutes of me chasing them around like a crazy person, and getting some great images in the process!

When & Where: This Saturday, March 7th - White Oak Park in Dallas

Times to choose from: 10:00am - 11:30am - 1:00pm - 2:30pm - 4:00pm (I will update the times that have been reserved)

What should they wear? Be fun! Be Creative! But most of all be COMFORTABLE!! Most of my sessions involve running, jumping, laying in the grass, rolling down hills, and everything in between, so casual but stylish clothes are preferred. Don't be afraid to accessorize! I'm a sucker for cool hats and scarves (even in warm weather!). Try something new and fun!

Session Fee and Payment Info: The session fee is $100 and includes a $50 print credit towards reprints on photographic paper. Checks and Money Orders can be made out to Atlanta Rock Photography and the full session fee is due at the time of the session. I also take credit cards online through Paypal, so that is another payment option (please make arrangements before your session if paying through Paypal). If you would like a full detailed pricelist of all the different products we carry (ie, canvases, coffee table books, ect) please email me and I would be glad to send it to you!

How to reserve your spot: If you would like to bring your kids out for a session, please email me (at ashley[at]atlantarockphotography[dot]com ) with your preferred session time, the names and ages of your kids, and anything else you want to tell me about them!

Here are some images from other White Oak Park sessions I have done (you might even recognize some cute PCom kids!!):

Miller42.jpg

kar.png

JC44.jpg

bb1.jpg

Miller10.jpg

8x10_M2_JQ15bw.jpg

qj.png

Noah03.jpg

Jaime02.jpg

new1.jpg

new3.png

Also, Just a sneak peak as to what will be happening soon!! In the next few weeks I will be looking for several kids and teens who are interested in modeling for my stock photography portfolio (Stock images are photos that are are used by magazines, ads, catalogs, product designers, and other media/design outlets, just open any popular magazine and you will see hundreds of stock images being put to work!) Please email me if you think your child/ren would be interested in something like this (please include their age and a recent snapshot if possible)! You will be provided with a complimentary session and free 8x10 print (one for each child), in exchanged for a signed model release allowing the photos to be used for stock. No modeling experience necessary, just kids that are comfortable being themselves and natural!! Most sessions will be around 45 minutes long (half the time shooting for a specific look for the stock portfolio, and the other half will be just like a normal photo session). Email me if you are possibly interested and I will tell you more about it and answer any questions! I can't wait to get started on this project!

Thanks for all the emails and PMs!! I will be getting back to all the people with stock photography inquiries within the next day or so! I haven't forgotten about you!

Just an update on Saturday, the 11:30am session has been booked so I only have 2:30pm and 4:00pm left! Email or PM me if you would like one of those spots!

2:30 is now gone! Last spot available is for 4:00pm on Saturday! If you would like that spot, PM (or email) me asap!

P.S. If you missed out on this Saturday, there will be another series of "special" sessions when it gets a little warmer, but they will probably take place on a Sunday as my Saturday's from now until June are fully booked with weddings! If you have kids, you will absolutely not want to miss this next series, it is going to be fun fun fun!!