Paulding.com

Stacy D Thrasher

Jan 16, 1973- Feb 15, 2008

Memorial Service will be held at Whitworth Memorial Baptist Church on Sunday, February 15th, 2009, starting at 11am.

The message will be brought by Rv. Darin Cochran.

Singing will be by The Cochran Family, The Garrett's, and Stacy's Kids.

Please come out and join us to celebrate the time we had with Stacy and witness the love and legacy she has left with MANY.

ALL are welcome.

Whitworth Memorial is located on Whitworth Church Loop, off of Hwy 92 across from Kroger at Crossroads.

If you need directions or have questions, feel free to PM me.

My family will be there..My daughter is going to be singing with Chuck & Stacy's kids. It is such an honor for her to be singing with them at their Mothers Memorial. All three of them are so talented and sweet.

Chuck was telling me about her singing with them. I can't wait to hear her. He said she has a beautiful voice. I have heard the girls practice some of the song, but never sing it all the way through. I can't wait to hear it with your daughter. I am just a little biased towards his 3 kiddos, but I have to agree with them being talented and sweet..lol

It will be nice to meet you, just wish it were different circumstances.

Wendy

Stacy D Thrasher

Jan 16, 1973- Feb 15, 2008

Memorial Service will be held at Whitworth Memorial Baptist Church on Sunday, February 15th, 2009, starting at 11am.

The message will be brought by Rv. Darin Cochran.

Singing will be by The Cochran Family, The Garrett's, and Stacy's Kids.

Please come out and join us to celebrate the time we had with Stacy and witness the love and legacy she has left with MANY.

ALL are welcome.

Whitworth Memorial is located on Whitworth Church Loop, off of Hwy 92 across from Kroger at Crossroads.

If you need directions or have questions, feel free to PM me.

That is so young...how sad. Prayers sent.