Paulding.com

Business 2 Business Networking, This Morning!

Business 2 Business Networking, This Morning, was Very Nice!

Enjoyed seeing / talking with Joe (JMT), Scott (Rigid Knives), Steve and Nemie (Handy Hubby, Nemie's Animal Boutique), along with quite a few other folks!

Definitely very positive and productive!!

Who is it available to? When & Where?

This is an informal group of various business owners that meet weekly (Fridays) from 7:45am till about 9-9:30 at Steak n Shake, in Hiram, for Business to Business Networking -- while this is not a part of P.com, I do encourage commerce members and other business owners, who are able, to check it out.

I've been several times, and it's definitely worth going to. I just wanted to pass the information on to other
small business owners, who are serious about their business, and are wanting to get out and do some "in person" networking to help build their respective endeavor(s).

Business 2 Business Networking, This Morning, was Very Nice!

Enjoyed seeing / talking with Joe (JMT), Scott (Rigid Knives), Steve and Nemie (Handy Hubby, Nemie's Animal Boutique), along with quite a few other folks!

Definitely very positive and productive!!

Had a great time and always fun to meet other business owners and network! :good:

We joined in this morning, both Steve and I. We have a wonderful time meeting and getting to know other small business owners and such.

We are so glad that Millcreed posted about this in the past couple of weeks on here. We will be back and will make it a regular meeting for us.

We liked that it is a structured meeting format concerning business and nothing but business. It was very well organized.

The breakfast there was pretty good to, which helped b/c I was hungry.

Nemie

It was great to see everyone there. This was my first time and I was made very welcome indeed.

Thanks to those of you who said nice things about my performances. I appreciate your encouragement!

Keep your eyes open for future shows... like this one! ;)

Pcom%20brochure.jpg

It was great to see everyone there. This was my first time and I was made very welcome indeed.

Thanks to those of you who said nice things about my performances. I appreciate your encouragement!

Keep your eyes open for future shows... like this one! ;)

Pcom%20brochure.jpg

Even though late in arriving...

I am sure glad I caught one your new card tricks! :good:

I really hate it that I couldn't come today, I know it would have been more fun that getting a shot in the knee. I enjoyed last week and plan on going as a reg. weekly thing.

I'm glad everyone had a good time and it is a good thing to do for business owners

See ya there next Friday.

Tona