Paulding.com

Business to Business Networking (Free)

Join local professionals for casual, round-table meetings that generate new business for reputable companies!

WHEN: Every Friday Morning

WHERE: Hiram Steak ‘n Shake

TIME: Networking begins at 7:45 a.m. -- Meeting begins at 8:00 a.m.

-----

This is an informal group of various business owners that meet -- while this is not a part of P.com, I do encourage commerce members and other business owners, who are able, to check it out.

I've been, and it's definitely worth going to. I just wanted to pass the information on to other small business owners, who are serious about their business, and are wanting to get out and do some "in person" networking to help build their respective endeavor.

I really enjoyed meeting new people last week and plan on coming again this week.

I think it is a good thing where you talk about your business and here of others and exchange business cards.

See ya there "T"

Tona

I really enjoyed meeting new people last week and plan on coming again this week.

I think it is a good thing where you talk about your business and here of others and exchange business cards.

See ya there "T"

Tona

I'm definitely planning on being there, myself -- I've been a couple of times, and have already got a lot out of it......

It's really a good opportunity for small business owners to get out and network......one good thing about it, is that is starts and ends pretty early, so that it doesn't interfere too much with the work day, if that makes sense....

It's really a good opportunity for small business owners to get out and network......one good thing about it, is that is starts and ends pretty early, so that it doesn't interfere too much with the work day, if that makes sense....

Hi MC

Great informative post!

I am sure all commerce and business members sure do appreciate it :good:

well I have been looking forward to being there in the morning ,BUT I have had to have a change of plans and not by choice. I have been having trouble with my knee and it is full of fluid and swolen twice the normal size , so I have a Dr.'s appt in the morning at 9:00 to get it drained and some shots, and hopefully I can walk a little better after that.

I have been sitting with it proped up for the most part since saturday.

Ya'll have fun and think about me getting stuck 2 or 3 times. :cray: