Paulding.com

New Jewelry @ the Animal Boutique

Below are pics of some of our Jewelry. The items below are all new items. I have other also to get pics of but thought I would go ahead and post these now.

Let me know if you would like any of these Necklace & Earring sets. Please stop by and see all our items at our new location as well, love to have you drop in and visit. 9see siggy for info)

Regular Price: $7.50 ea set

Pcommer Price: $6.00 ea set

post-21118-1232661663_thumb.jpg

post-21118-1232661675_thumb.jpg

post-21118-1232661687_thumb.jpg

post-21118-1232661725_thumb.jpg

post-21118-1232661748_thumb.jpg

post-21118-1232661761_thumb.jpg

Thanks Tona,

I love the animal print as well and it fits my overall theme of 'animal' perfectly So everything I carry is Animal Print design oriented or for animals or animal lovers.

I currently have about 15 different animal print necklaces, as well as bracelets, bangles, earrings, etc.

I would like to invite you and everyone to come visit me at my suite at the Storage Xxtra Complex on Hwy 92 at Ridge Rd, where I have all my items set up on display everyday! On nice weather weekends, we will also set up outside with other vendors from the area.

Thanks again,

Nemie

Thanks Jade,

As I mentioned I have about 15 different necklace/Earring sets, and I have bangle & earring sets. I finally got around to putting prices on the jewelry yesterday and some of the prices changed. The price are between $6.00 a set and $7.50 and the bangle/earring sets are $4.00 each.

I have really great prices and everyone that has come into the Boutique loves the jewelry.

So far, we have been pleasantly surprised at the people who have stopped and visited with us, having not officially announced our new boutique.

Thanks to everyone for your support and encouragement. Thanks Jade for the kind words in several post you have made in our topics.