Paulding.com

HEAD'S UP! TO MACFARLANE'S!

I hope Brandon sees this-----I have 2 LARGE parties of people coming out tomorrow night, so if you see this, bear in mind, we're gonna have to shuffle some tables around to accomodate this. Dude......your restaurant is gonna be FULL tomorrow night!!!! I'm gonna spend at least half of my day tomorrow working up a list of fantastic tunes. I would have called you, but I don't have your number- it got kicked out before I could get one of my kids to key it in....(I don't text) :lol:

Just be prepared....I will get down there tomorrow earlier than usual, so I can help you guys set up tables for the masses. Get ready to make some money!!!!! B)

We're looking at 2 groups, one will be around 6-8 people and the other may be more than that.....possibly WAY more. I am EXCITED!!! :yahoo:

I hope Brandon sees this-----I have 2 LARGE parties of people coming out tomorrow night, so if you see this, bear in mind, we're gonna have to shuffle some tables around to accomodate this. Dude......your restaurant is gonna be FULL tomorrow night!!!! I'm gonna spend at least half of my day tomorrow working up a list of fantastic tunes. I would have called you, but I don't have your number- it got kicked out before I could get one of my kids to key it in....(I don't text) :lol:

Just be prepared....I will get down there tomorrow earlier than usual, so I can help you guys set up tables for the masses. Get ready to make some money!!!!! B)

We're looking at 2 groups, one will be around 6-8 people and the other may be more than that.....possibly WAY more. I am EXCITED!!! :yahoo:

Rock On Subby. I sent Brandon a text message with this info for you.

Rock On Subby. I sent Brandon a text message with this info for you.

Thank you so much!!!! Ya da man!!!!! B)

When do you wanna start those lessons??? ;) :p

Well buddy. You know I will be there around 8. ;)

The more the merrier. See you all tonight.

-MacFarlane's

www.macfarlanesrestaurant.com

I can't wait. I gotta rest for a while. Been getting my truck all cleaned up, and now gonna do a little work on my piano before gig time. I'm plumb tuckered out!

Subby is playing piano at MacFarlane's tonight? Really? That's wonderful! I should bump this thread so more people see it. Yeah, that's what I'll do, I'll just bump it right on to the top just in case some unsuspecting music lover missed it earlier and would like to join us tonight at MacFarlane's for Subby on the piano. Sounds like a ball. :ph34r:

Subby is playing piano at MacFarlane's tonight? Really? That's wonderful! I should bump this thread so more people see it. Yeah, that's what I'll do, I'll just bump it right on to the top just in case some unsuspecting music lover missed it earlier and would like to join us tonight at MacFarlane's for Subby on the piano. Sounds like a ball. :ph34r:

Thank you sir.....I've been busy trying some things out here. I have a medium sized boom box that I am going to use as an additional amplifier. I tried it out and works sounds wonderful....plus I can play CD's on my break time.

I can't talk Chad into taking me 3 times a week...can I

Has he ever been on piano Thursday night?

nope, Not yet. We went Tuesday (got fussed at for texting :p :lol: )

And going tomorrow.... Maybe we will come soon

Ahhhh....come on!!! I'm bringing another system that will "surround" the place with the music...plus burning CD's right now to play for breaks. Also, expecting a lot of people- it'll be FUN!!!!! You oughta come, girl!!!