Paulding.com

yoohooo nojobtoosmall

I promise you the alabama hat is not red like it looks and the GA hat isnt as bright of a red in the pic. lol! I also promise when tax return comes in I am buying a new camera. :lol:

nojobtoo.jpg

These are great. We love them. We also both agree you do need a new camera. :lol:

Great job, did you get to use the other we talked about. The black

Desi got Ansleigh's today and she loved it. Ansleight hasn't seen it yet she is at the other GM's house but she took the pink one with her.

oh I am so happy Desi liked it and I would love to see Smiling Ansleigh in it :) her smile is so contagious! I had to buy new black....didnt have the patience to pick red fuzzys out of it, lol!

Had another order for the fingerless gloves...our bag lady club is growing

These are great. We love them. We also both agree you do need a new camera. :lol:

lol, I know. My son and I were taking pictures together and one of us (wont say who, but it wasnt me) got the strap stuck on their foot and the camera fell. The battery compartment stays open and you have to hold it shut very tight and some how use your chin to push the button to take the picture, :rofl: OH well it was worth it :)

oh I am so happy Desi liked it and I would love to see Smiling Ansleigh in it :) her smile is so contagious! I had to buy new black....didnt have the patience to pick red fuzzys out of it, lol!

Had another order for the fingerless gloves...our bag lady club is growing

lol, I know. My son and I were taking pictures together and one of us (wont say who, but it wasnt me) got the strap stuck on their foot and the camera fell. The battery compartment stays open and you have to hold it shut very tight and some how use your chin to push the button to take the picture, :rofl: OH well it was worth it :)

Zoo can you actually put "G" and an "A" respectfully on them?

now it needs a big G on it

Ok Zoo , since we talked about this we will have to try it, since Steven thought about it also.

Do you still have the black ( red) fuzzed one, we could use it as a ginnie pig.lol

Zoo can you actually put "G" and an "A" respectfully on them?

Ok Zoo , since we talked about this we will have to try it, since Steven thought about it also.

Do you still have the black ( red) fuzzed one, we could use it as a ginnie pig.lol

that's what i'm talking about !!!

Tona and I just talked about this the other day when she stopped by. I still have one of the hats we can try it on...If anyone can do it Tona can :wub: