Paulding.com

Stop by, Come on In, and Visit with us

While your out and about today, drop by, come in, and visit with us.

We are set up INSIDE at Storage Xxtra on Hwy 92 at Ridge Road.

As you drive by you will see various displyed items placed outside the door, but much more is inside. So come on out and visit with us. Even if you don't need or want to purchase, come on by and visit with us.

Steve & Nemie

Are you open tomorrow? I want to browse so I can buy some stuff for my four legged kids. Also want to get with you about the sweaters for my four legged girls.

yes, I will be open tomorrow, from 10am to 6pmish. Love for you to come out and visit with us.

Maybe I will have some coats for you to look at and other things.

Nemie

It was great seeing ya'll today. KRD and I really enjoy chatting with the two of you!!! Don't forget about looking for the stuff I inquired about! :D

You know I will take care of it all for ya! Was great to see you all today. Thanks for coming by and visiting us.

Nemie

yes, I will be open tomorrow, from 10am to 6pmish. Love for you to come out and visit with us.

Maybe I will have some coats for you to look at and other things.

Nemie

My kids and I will be by tomorrow. I may want to borrow a couple of muzzles to put on them while we are there. :p

I didn't see you there =(

Hi ya,

We were here, in Suite 237 on the front. No canopies considering how cold it has been outside, so we moved inside. It has been nice, warm, and cozy in here today. We will be back here again tomorrow.

We did set some displays outside by the door, so people would know we were here.

Come on by and see us sometime, whenever you can. We would love that.

Hi ya,

We were here, in Suite 237 on the front. No canopies considering how cold it has been outside, so we moved inside. It has been nice, warm, and cozy in here today. We will be back here again tomorrow.

We did set some displays outside by the door, so people would know we were here.

Come on by and see us sometime, whenever you can. We would love that.

sorry I guess I had a brain fart.... I was looking for ya inside of Scarlet's. Sorry I drove right past you...but it is to cold to get out again to come see ya. I will make it up to ya later

sorry I guess I had a brain fart.... I was looking for ya inside of Scarlet's. Sorry I drove right past you...but it is to cold to get out again to come see ya. I will make it up to ya later

No problem, I will be here whenever you want to come by and visit.