Paulding.com

It's great fun to photograph super people. Thanks Shawna for bringing your kids to see me and I am so happy they coaxed you in for one picture.

post-6208-1231782352_thumb.jpg

WE LOVE MOM!!!

Valentine's Day will soon be here and a framed portrait is the best gift you can give. It comes from your heart to warm theirs'.

Tomorrow is Tuesday and "Tuesday is Tot's Day" at Nicholas Cole - Photographer

I have couple appointment times in the afternoon still available. Call and reserve your special time.

post-6208-1231783355_thumb.jpg

A professional photographic portrait isn't expensive, it's priceless.

Old photos restored here.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww............that is AWESOME! I love it!! Great job Nicholas (as always) and I am proud of you Shawna. It will be priceless in years to come to your wonderful kids.

I have told my children for years they had better have good memories because there are NO pictures of me. ;)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww............that is AWESOME! I love it!! Great job Nicholas (as always) and I am proud of you Shawna. It will be priceless in years to come to your wonderful kids.

BEAUTIFUL Picture of BEAUTIFUL People!

I have told my children for years they had better have good memories because there are NO pictures of me. ;)

Thanks for the nice words everyone. But I really didn't go with the intention of having my picture taken. But between my 6'4" son and a determined 15 year old daughter... I was kinda forced to. So I just went with it. You guys are too sweet.

Nicholas... do you have the one with the platapus? <sp?> :p