Paulding.com

examples...

Here is a picture of some hats Ive made. These styles have been the most popular/requested but if you have something in mind talk to me about it and I may be able to come up with it :)

Thanks everyone for your kind words, support and all the new friendships I have made. I have had a blast doing this :wub:

stylehats2.jpg

the top 3 hats are GT colors and are available :) The one on the left is rolled up at the bottom, the one in the middle is what I call the ski hats and it has pom on top and ear flaps (it can be made with just the ear flap and no pom or vice-versa no ear flap and the pom), the one on the right is what I call a normal tobaggan. Hats get kind of confusing bc we all call things different names :lol:

The hat on the bottom left is a pink/camo pink striped stocking cap, the two items in the middle are ear warmers and the hat on the bottom right is the girlie hat...I think it is similar to bball cap but more feminine..my oldest daughter calls it a hip-hop hat

Remember these are just examples and your choices can be as creative as you would like :)