Paulding.com

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-505-7273

Morris

Kim Morris, age 44, of Douglasville, GA passed away on Saturday, January 10, 2009. She was born on May 22, 1964 in Rockmart, GA. Kim was a Facilities Manager for AGL Resources in Atlanta for 25 years and was a member of Bethel United Methodist Church in Hiram, GA.

Survivors include her parents, Gerald A. and Gloria Morris of Powder Springs; a brother and sister-in-law, Blake & Patricia Morris of Douglasville, GA; uncles & aunts, Billy Ratteree, Joe & Ann Ratteree, Bob & Elaine Atwood and Patricia & Ben Kolb; cousins.

Funeral services will be held on Monday, January 12, 2009 at 3:00 p.m. from Bethel United Methodist Church in Hiram, GA with Rev. Gary McWhorter, Rev. Harry Hawkins, Rev. Steve Ray and Rhonda Smith officiating. The interment will follow in the church cemetery with Tim Ratteree, Keith Ratteree, Clark Carroll, Ken Ratteree, Tim Mitchell and Adam Atwood serving as pallbearers. The family will receive friends on Sunday from 3:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. at the funeral home. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Bethel United Methodist Church, 1444 Bethel Church Rd., Hiram, GA 30141 for the renovation fund. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements.

www.samclarkfuneralhome.com

you are thinking the same thing I am I went to SCHS also and saw this and wondered myself

I don't want to sound insensitive. So, family, please forgive me. There was a lady who rode our bus each day into Atlanta. Got off right at AGL. She was really sick around Christmas. I haven't seen her since then. She was blonde. smoked. Wore her hair in a clip on the top of her head. Seemed very nice. But she was a quiet person. Is this the same person?? I am wondering?

I don't want to sound insensitive. So, family, please forgive me. There was a lady who rode our bus each day into Atlanta. Got off right at AGL. She was really sick around Christmas. I haven't seen her since then. She was blonde. smoked. Wore her hair in a clip on the top of her head. Seemed very nice. But she was a quiet person. Is this the same person?? I am wondering?

nope - not her. kim never smoked and she wasnt blonde and i dont believe she ever rode grta.