Paulding.com

Weekly Newsletter from Rodney's

Great job with the newsletter Rodney's! I personally love to see businesses have regular newsletters - somebody there is great with marketing.

My family and I very much enjoy your restaurant here in New Hope and we always receive fast, courteous service and the food is always excellent. Keep up the good work and I hope you have a wonderful 2009!

Great job with the newsletter Rodney's! I personally love to see businesses have regular newsletters - somebody there is great with marketing.

My family and I very much enjoy your restaurant here in New Hope and we always receive fast, courteous service and the food is always excellent. Keep up the good work and I hope you have a wonderful 2009!

Thank you!

Wow, Tammy and Rodney, sounds like you guys have been busy. I will attest to how wonderful the New Year's Day feast was and will more than likely be there next year! What a meal. It was great.

Sounds like the Peach Drop catering event was fun, too. (Can I go next time?)

Betty

Thanks Betty. We enjoyed visiting with you and Frank on New Years Day too!

We stopped by the Cafe on 278 last Friday and met Pastor Matt and I had a great hamburger! I will be ordering lunch from there often during tax season!

That's great. Thank You.

We are going to start serving breakfast at the Cafe sometime soon. I'll keep everyone informed here on pcom.

I loved the New Years Day dinner, I already can't wait until the one this next New Years!

Even tho I had to work it, I enjoyed seeing everyone. Someone did suggest that Rodney do that more often than just New Years Day.........

We are tossing around the idea of the Family Style All You Can Eat meal more often than just New Years Day. It goes over so well. Comments?

We are tossing around the idea of the Family Style All You Can Eat meal more often than just New Years Day. It goes over so well. Comments?

We eat there, a lot. That is a very good idea, we are a family of 6 with 1 very large football player who can eat. You have some great specials this week. We don't really get in there through the week very much unless it is ball season which is fast approaching. So I look forward to trying some of your specials soon. Thanks for all the support you have given my Raiders, we :wub: you guys!!

We eat there, a lot. That is a very good idea, we are a family of 6 with 1 very large football player who can eat. You have some great specials this week. We don't really get in there through the week very much unless it is ball season which is fast approaching. So I look forward to trying some of your specials soon. Thanks for all the support you have given my Raiders, we :wub: you guys!!

You are welcome. We love the Raiders too!!

It might do really well on Sundays... you can grab those crowds right after church. (Of course we might need to convince Pastor Matt to not preach so long so we can get there before you close.... :lol: )