Paulding.com

Thank You Pcom

West Metro Meat would like to thank you all for your support that has been given to the market in 2008.
We look forward to serving the community in 2009.

Our specials this week are:

Collards greens 1.79
Turnip greens 1.99
Smoked hog jowls 1.99 lb
Choice ribeyes steak 7.99 lb
Whole beef tenderloin 10.99 lb
Country style back bone 1.69 lb

Specials Good Through January 4th, 2009
:yahoo:

This is the ONLY place we buy our meat (and when I remember - fruit!)! Nothing compares to the quality and prices!

I look forward to coming in soon and buying you out of lean beef stew meat :rofl:

Thank you for your business!!!!!!

We love West Metro Market and would be there today if we weren't in North Carolina. The prices are great and the quality is excellent. The people there are very friendly and they give great customer service (and with a smile to boot)! Thank you West Metro Market and I hope that 2009 is a wonderful year for you!

We love West Metro Market and would be there today if we weren't in North Carolina. The prices are great and the quality is excellent. The people there are very friendly and they give great customer service (and with a smile to boot)! Thank you West Metro Market and I hope that 2009 is a wonderful year for you!

Thank You :D

NO, THANK YOU for offering such wonderful meats, veggies and fruits! Before you came to town, there was no where to go that was a true butcher.

We LOVE, LOVE. LOVE your meats (especially) and your service. :wub:

Best to you in 2009!

NO, THANK YOU for offering such wonderful meats, veggies and fruits! Before you came to town, there was no where to go that was a true butcher.

We LOVE, LOVE. LOVE your meats (especially) and your service. :wub:

Best to you in 2009!

Thank you for your support.