Paulding.com

Bored? Fri, Sat, Sun...FREE FREE FREE

Merry Christmas from Sparkles Family Fun Centers! Celebrating our 50th year.....................Thanks for supporting us!

Just print this out and present at the door! One choice per person!

ChristmasweekendWAP.jpg

i agree you are a very nice yankee, i think what you're doing for this community is just wonderful and i just wanted to say thank you

i agree you are a very nice yankee, i think what you're doing for this community is just wonderful and i just wanted to say thank you

Thank you!!! :D YOu just made my day!!

Come one, come all!! Bring out the kids for a good time, and skate off some of those Holiday calories!!! :lol: :lol:

Whatcha saying there NYGal? :lol: :ph34r:

Our boys sure did love going last weekend! I'm picking em up from their mom's house on Sunday. Maybe I'll take them to Sparkles again! :yahoo:

I'm saying when you get old you have brittle bones........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on out on Sunday! It's GREAT to SKATE in 2008! (How will I rhyme in 2009?) :lol: :lol:

Free skating?? I invite everyone to come down to Sparkles and watch me land on my a**.. Repeatedly.. Should be fun

Thanks.........I will be using that!! ;) :D

Now is as good a time as any to start! :D

I'm saying when you get old you have brittle bones........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or, if your like me, you have lots more padding, when you hit the floor!

The last time I went, I hit the deck and landed on my butt on my skate and I got a big "ole" bruise. :wacko:

We plan on making it out again on sunday night

I'm definately taking the boys. One of my best friends may be taking her daughter and their foreign exchange students too. This will be fun!

Look for me...I'll be the one sitting under the pile of coats at a table. :lol:

I am sure you will have a great time!!

Come on out everyone...........it's a great day to skate!!!

We had 7 hours of fun! The boys played 10 games of laser tag. Daughter & friends skated for hours. Followed little guy throught the playzone. That was lots of fun for FREE!!!!

Glad you had fun! Come back tomorrow for more FREE fun! :D