Paulding.com

New from Nemie's Pet Gifts - (Gifts for People)

We have these new items which I wanted to make sure everyone knew. All of these items have been selling well this past week. These make great gifts ideas.

Come see us, have a look and pick it one (or more). Remeber, we also have lots and lots of animal print giraffe and zebra Handbags in many different styles and colors, as well as wallets.

Make Up Cases & Travel Cases (this is what I am calling them anyway)

Make Sup Case: $12.00, 10in x 8in x 5.5in high

Travel Case: $14.00, 11in x 9in x 7in high[

I have both sizes in all colors.

Cases.jpg

MakeUpTravelCaseblue.jpgMakeUpTravelcase1.jpg

PBC02-FUSHIABLACK.jpgPBC02FUSHIABROWN.jpg

PBC02FUSHIAWHITE.jpg

Totes are great for shopping, books, crafts, and most anything you can think of. Price: $12.00

Tote part (not including handles) 12in long x 11 wide x 4.5 deep, but they look bigger than the measurements read.

I only have a dozen left. Great for Kids!

ToteBag1.jpgToteBag3.jpg

ToteBag4.jpgToteBag5.jpgToteBag6.jpg

Doggie Totes: Various dog breeds/faces on totes, These come in 3 sizes and 3 colors, blue or pink for med and lg, and beige for xlg. Have 10 left. They have been very popular. Great Prices.

Medium $10.00

Large $11.00

XLarge $12.00

Not all are pictured here, this is just a sample.

BluePawdoggie2.jpgBluePawdoggie1.jpgPawDoggieTote.jpg

Can you possibly get the doggie totes in dachshund???????

You just know I HAD to ask!

THANKS!

I am sorry to say, there is none with that breed. I bought out all the vendor had and there was one of those and someone grabbed it up real quick. But we do have other cute faces. I wish I had 20 with Dacshunds b/c I could sell everyone of them with no problems at all.

Thanks

Nemie

Nemie...those animal print totes are the perfect measurement for books, magazines and such! Totes the size of these work out so well cuz it's just the right size. I love em! :wub:

Thank you so much for you comments. I agree with you these Totes are just wonderful and can serve so many purposes for carrying all sorts of things. I thought of books right off myself.

Nemie

I am sorry to say, there is none with that breed. I bought out all the vendor had and there was one of those and someone grabbed it up real quick. But we do have other cute faces. I wish I had 20 with Dacshunds b/c I could sell everyone of them with no problems at all.

Thanks

Nemie

Yeah, us Doxie lovers are devoted to our children with fur. I was making a list in my mind of everyone I could give one to, if you could get them. :) KEEP ME IN MIND when you are out and about and see dachshund stuff, okay?? i have a purse and wallet but REALLY liked the totes. Good Luck selling those. They ARE precious with adorable faces.

THANKS.

Hey 3nascar88, I will look for items especially for your breed. I will PM you some items and you can let me know if your interested.

Same for anyone else who loves a particular breed, just let me know and I can look for items you may like to have. Just let me know.

Thanks so much,

Nemie

Don't forget that Nemie and several others are going to be setting up today at Storage XXtra on 92 at Ridge Rd.!

Thanks so much sage! We all had a wonderful weekend at Storage Xxtra with our Craft Fair. We had good number of crafters with many different types of items. We all enjoyed ourselves. I hope that UnionMom will post some pics (I believe I saw her with the camera). I should have remembered my camera.

Personal thanks to everyone who joined us down there this weekend. Thanks to UnionMom (West Georgia Crafts) who was a huge help in putting this togetheron short notice again.

Thanks again for reminding people here on pcom. Next time we hope you will join us Sage.

Thanks Sage! I had forgotten and want one of her totes for MY present. :D

::goingtoremindhubbynow::

Hey DW, let me know if you would like a tote, as I have some left (I had plenty). If you made it down, you didn't say who you were (shame), but if you did, glad you did, thanks.

We also hope you can join us sometime at one of our event fairs. We did have a great weekend, full of fun and laughter (oh, and a bit of cursing at the wind).

Thanks again,

Nemie

Thanks so much sage! We all had a wonderful weekend at Storage Xxtra with our Craft Fair. We had good number of crafters with many different types of items. We all enjoyed ourselves. I hope that UnionMom will post some pics (I believe I saw her with the camera). I should have remembered my camera.

Thanks again for reminding people here on pcom. Next time we hope you will join us Sage.

Yay! Glad things went well Nemie! Sorry I missed out but I will definitely look forward to a next time :D