Paulding.com

Shai's Creations Customers

For all of my wonderful customers that ordered tutus/tutu dresses for Christmas, I will be making deliveries/meeting people on Monday and Tuesday of next week. PM me and let me know when you're available. ^_^

Thanks so much for being such wonderful customers - it's been a heckuva busy crafting season for me! :wacko:

For anybody else wanting a tutu - I'm offering standard sized tutus for $10 each. Yup, $10 each. Catch is that they're not custom order - I can guarantee that they'll be cute and girly, and I'll even let you know what colors I have available and ready made. If anybody is interested in tutus that are not cute and girly, I also have purple/black, red/black and many other 'punk' type color combos available.

For all of my wonderful customers that ordered tutus/tutu dresses for Christmas, I will be making deliveries/meeting people on Monday and Tuesday of next week. PM me and let me know when you're available. ^_^

Thanks so much for being such wonderful customers - it's been a heckuva busy crafting season for me! :wacko:

For anybody else wanting a tutu - I'm offering standard sized tutus for $10 each. Yup, $10 each. Catch is that they're not custom order - I can guarantee that they'll be cute and girly, and I'll even let you know what colors I have available and ready made. If anybody is interested in tutus that are not cute and girly, I also have purple/black, red/black and many other 'punk' type color combos available.

I'm thinking red and black for next UGA season. Can I wear it on my head?

I can do Mon. We will be out of town this weekend so if you send me a PM I might not answer right away. Also we are doing Christmas with the in laws on Tues so I think Tues is out, just depends on the time of our get together. What do I owe??