Paulding.com

Parent's Night Out... December 20th

The cost is $20 for the first child and $15 for each additional child. This is for ages 5 and up. The cost includes games, pizza, and a movie. The fun starts at 7:00 pm and ends at 11 pm... Call 770-445-5525 to reserve your spot(s).

Parent's Night Out is this Saturday... Do you have some last minute shopping? Has it been a million years since you and your spouse had a few hours to yourselves? What about you? When was the last time you got to do something for yourself?

Why not let us give you the free time you need to take care of what matters most to you? It's easy. Call 770-445-5525 to reserve a spot for your child(ren) (5 & up). We will take great care of them from 7 pm - 11 pm..

This is a great place to go if you want your kids to have a blast.My son loves going to parents night out.He tells me to make sure I do not come until 11:00 to pick him up....last time we picked him up at 10:55 & he said we were early..... :lol:

This is a great place to go if you want your kids to have a blast.My son loves going to parents night out.He tells me to make sure I do not come until 11:00 to pick him up....last time we picked him up at 10:55 & he said we were early..... :lol:

We've had parents suggest a lock in because the kids had so much fun.

We've had parents suggest a lock in because the kids had so much fun.

that would be good on new years eve..... :D A lock in would be fun for the kids...but I would pity the adults that would be there.... :wacko: Robby is so excited about tomorrow night.I think most of the boys from his class are coming.

that would be good on new years eve..... :D A lock in would be fun for the kids...but I would pity the adults that would be there.... :wacko: Robby is so excited about tomorrow night.I think most of the boys from his class are coming.

How do you think parents would react with boys and girls sleeping over? Nevermind, we can separate them at night between the two gyms... I'll see what I can find out. I know it had been discussed..

Can you just show up or did you need to confirm before today? I've called several times and had no luck and sent them a PM.

I'm sorry I didn't get to this sooner. Yes, you can just show up. We do like to have an idea of how many children are going to participate so we are properly staffed. That is the reason for reserving a spot.