Paulding.com

Chi Flat Irons

Just in time for Christmas. We ordered 4 Chi irons

2- 3/4 inch Turbo Chi irons price $100.00

2- 1 inch traditional Chi irons price $125.00

We are taking orders for other appliances. To receive them in time for Christmas, please let us know by the end of the week.

A 50% deposit is required on all orders.

Just in time for Christmas. We ordered 4 Chi irons

2- 3/4 inch Turbo Chi irons price $100.00

2- 1 inch traditional Chi irons price $125.00

We are taking orders for other appliances. To receive them in time for Christmas, please let us know by the end of the week.

A 50% deposit is required on all orders.

Mine died tonight!!! I am still in mourning but really need a new one!!! do yall have any in the salon that I can get tomorrow or do I have to order?

I just can't help myself, what exactly are you going to look like tomorrow if you don't get one.

I have to ask I have flat fine hair, without a blow dryer um I just don't want to say, just stay away from mirrors :p

I just can't help myself, what exactly are you going to look like tomorrow if you don't get one.

I have to ask I have flat fine hair, without a blow dryer um I just don't want to say, just stay away from mirrors :p

well I will figure out something, I WILL find one tomorrow!!! I am on a mission.

I have a ghetto flat iron that doesn't work well, I will use it or just not wash my hair tomorrow :blush:

I would kill for straight hair!!!

well I will figure out something, I WILL find one tomorrow!!! I am on a mission.

I have a ghetto flat iron that doesn't work well, I will use it or just not wash my hair tomorrow :blush:

I would kill for straight hair!!!

ROFLO....We always want what we don't have! I would gladly trade my straight hair for curly hair. I can use a curling iron on it and a ton of hair spray and by the end of the day --- it is back to straight... :o

ROFLO....We always want what we don't have! I would gladly trade my straight hair for curly hair. I can use a curling iron on it and a ton of hair spray and by the end of the day --- it is back to straight... :o

When I had long hair people always asked me where I got my perm... I was like from God.

It's so stinkin curly it isn't funny. Now my hair is so short I look like Albert Einstein if I wear it curly

we were in Fl several years ago...It took our friend over and hour to do her hair...It was not curly just frizzy ...coarse looking...

I came out in the humid weather after 10 minutes in our room & she asked how I got my hair so straight...

I washed & combed it.....

Mine died tonight!!! I am still in mourning but really need a new one!!! do yall have any in the salon that I can get tomorrow or do I have to order?

When I was in high school there was no such thing as a flat iron except the thing mom ironed our clothes with. We used it to iron our hair! Can you tell I was a teenager in the 70's? Oh, and of course we had long hair.