Paulding.com

Vendor Booth at Huge Christmas Party!

Here's an opportunity for you to sell your creations or your products in a fun, family packed environment. We're going to let the kids play while the parents shop and we need YOU to sell your items!!

CHRISTMAS AT JOEY'S: Sat.December 13, 2008 from 5pm-9pm. This will be a great opportunity to have the kids pictures taken with Santa while being entertained and an opportunity to purchase that last minute, one of a kind Christmas present(s).

WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AT JUMP 4 JOEY!!!!!

Christmas at Joey’s

Date: Saturday, Dec. 13th,

Time: 5:00-9:00 PM

Place: JUMP 4 JOEY

782 Cleburne Pkwy.

Hiram, GA 30141

770-222-JUMP(5867)

www.jump4joey.com -

-Indoor inflatables-Let the kids play while you shop

- Pictures with Santa in a blow up chair 5pm-9pm $5.00 for a 4x6. Additional picture sizes will be available online. The Santa is a great one with a real beard!

- Live Praise band “Summit” playing/singing Christmas music

- Christmas shopping, many vendors: The purse lady (awesome knock off bags that look real ), hair bows, baby items, clothes and accessories, jewelry, sunglasses, and many other items.

- Games

- Fun Food: Rodney's Barbeque, Dominos Pizza, and other food vendors.

- Free massages from Lockerman Family Chiropractic

Admission is only $5.00 per child. Adults are FREE!

~If you’re interested in setting up a table to sell your creations or pass out your information, prices are as follows:

Business/Vendor selling merchandise and or services: $50.00

Business/Vendor passing out information: $25.00

Please contact: Toni Blair ASAP: tblair@jump4joey.com or 770-222-JUMP(5867)

I will be out of town for a Christmas get together...how much to set some of my signature homestyles books out???

If you want, you may bring those books at anytime. We have a magazine rack right in the front at Jump 4 Joey and our customers go straight for it when they come in. You're more than welcome to bring them at no charge. :)

If you want, you may bring those books at anytime. We have a magazine rack right in the front at Jump 4 Joey and our customers go straight for it when they come in. You're more than welcome to bring them at no charge. :)

thx!!

It sounds like a great day for families to have fun, but $50.00 for a vendor booth is more than I have ever seen since I have started selling my crafts.

I'm sorry. I was told by many that Hiram Day and Powder Springs Day charges $75 per set up. The vendors sold the marjoirty of what they brought to sell at our Halloween Bash, so I thought $50 was at least cheaper than those and since Santa will be there, it will be almost a guaranteed success.

The money raised is going to pay for Santa and the live band and the rest will be donated to The Winners Club , a shelter for abused children in Calhoun, GA.

We had a Christmas Party for The Winners Club on Saturday, Dec. 6th from 12-2 and purchased gifts for all 54 children. We're going to be working with The Winners Club throughout the year. You may view pictures of our Winners Club Christmas party: http://www.buildingmemories.exposuremanage.../g/jump4joeycom.

Here's an opportunity for you to sell your creations or your products in a fun, family packed environment. We're going to let the kids play while the parents shop and we need YOU to sell your items!!

CHRISTMAS AT JOEY'S: Sat.December 13, 2008 from 5pm-9pm. This will be a great opportunity to have the kids pictures taken with Santa while being entertained and an opportunity to purchase that last minute, one of a kind Christmas present(s).

WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AT JUMP 4 JOEY!!!!!

Christmas at Joey’s

Date: Saturday, Dec. 13th,

Time: 5:00-9:00 PM

Place: JUMP 4 JOEY

782 Cleburne Pkwy.

Hiram, GA 30141

770-222-JUMP(5867)

I am interested in doing a booth for my salon. I will have information to give out maybe some products to sell. So my question is will it be $25 or

www.jump4joey.com -

-Indoor inflatables-Let the kids play while you shop

- Pictures with Santa in a blow up chair 5pm-9pm $5.00 for a 4x6. Additional picture sizes will be available online. The Santa is a great one with a real beard!

- Live Praise band “Summit” playing/singing Christmas music

- Christmas shopping, many vendors: The purse lady (awesome knock off bags that look real ), hair bows, baby items, clothes and accessories, jewelry, sunglasses, and many other items.

- Games

- Fun Food: Rodney's Barbeque, Dominos Pizza, and other food vendors.

- Free massages from Lockerman Family Chiropractic

Admission is only $5.00 per child. Adults are FREE!

~If you’re interested in setting up a table to sell your creations or pass out your information, prices are as follows:

Business/Vendor selling merchandise and or services: $50.00

Business/Vendor passing out information: $25.00

Please contact: Toni Blair ASAP: tblair@jump4joey.com or 770-222-JUMP(5867)

I am interested in doing a booth for my salon. I will have information to give out maybe some products to sell. So my question is will it be $25 or $50... I just need a little more information. Thanks Im exsited.....

Are vendors indoor or outdoor? $50 is alot to ask this time of year for crafters that sell items around $10. Are we allowed to share a booth?

You may share tables. Please let me know if you're interested ASAP so I can ensure there's enough space for everyone. I'm sorry the price seems high; I was told by many that Hiram Day and Powder Springs Day charges $75 per set up. The vendors sold the marjoirty of what they brought to sell at our Halloween Bash, so I thought $50 was at least cheaper than those and since Santa will be there, it will be almost a guaranteed success.

The money raised is going to pay for Santa and the live band and the rest will be donated to The Winners Club , a shelter for abused children in Calhoun, GA.

We had a Christmas Party for The Winners Club on Saturday, Dec. 6th from 12-2 and purchased gifts for all 54 children. We're going to be working with The Winners Club throughout the year. You may view pictures of our Winners Club Christmas party: http://www.buildingmemories.exposuremanage.../g/jump4joeycom.

I am interested in doing a booth for my salon. I will have information to give out maybe some products to sell. So my question is will it be $25 or $50... I just need a little more information. Thanks Im exsited.....

We'd love to have you! You don't have to pay until the Saturday, so you can decide if you simply want to pass out information or if you want to sell things. If you want to bring some product to sell, I'd love to get some, I'm all out of the anti-friz stuff. :D Either way, it would be great if you want to come. Please send an email to: tblair@jump4joey.com and I'll email you the Vendor form.

Thanks,

Toni

I really thought about setting up also, but 50.00 is a little high for me also. I would have to sell alot of items in just a 4 hour event. If it were all day I could maybe see 50.00 but not for that short of time.

I hope you do very good with it and all that set up.

Good Luck

I really thought about setting up also, but 50.00 is a little high for me also. I would have to sell alot of items in just a 4 hour event. If it were all day I could maybe see 50.00 but not for that short of time.

I hope you do very good with it and all that set up.

Good Luck

I do understand that. With previous experience, I have come to realize that if the event is only a few hours, all the people will be here at once and you don't have to work all day to try to sell your product.

I do understand that. With previous experience, I have come to realize that if the event is only a few hours, all the people will be here at once and you don't have to work all day to try to sell your product.

Thanks for the PM invite(to lela's), we have already paid for 2 spots for this coming weekend and next or we would attend. I do think it will do well given this time of year people are buying and looking to buy, not just looking.

Bruce

Scarlet Indulgence/Lela's Loveables

We'd love to have you! You don't have to pay until the Saturday, so you can decide if you simply want to pass out information or if you want to sell things. If you want to bring some product to sell, I'd love to get some, I'm all out of the anti-friz stuff. :D Either way, it would be great if you want to come. Please send an email to: tblair@jump4joey.com and I'll email you the Vendor form.

Thanks,

Toni

YAY im so exsited ill bring some products... Are we allowed to share a booth with some one if so would some like to share one with a Salon....Maybe we could benifit each other...

Thanks Brooke at Salon 3-forty-1

I'm sorry. I was told by many that Hiram Day and Powder Springs Day charges $75 per set up. The vendors sold the marjoirty of what they brought to sell at our Halloween Bash, so I thought $50 was at least cheaper than those and since Santa will be there, it will be almost a guaranteed success.

I think that maybe you should have stated this in your original post.

I have helped with vendor booths in the past....we usually got $25 & if they did well they would donate more or give an item for door prizes.

when you are selling $2 to $5 items it takes a lot of sales to pay for $50 set up fee....Most crafters are people that use their crafts to make

a little extra money, and or to buy more supplies...If they do not have a business then they just can't afford large set up fees...

Hiram had thousands of people attending their event ....and it a huge venue for the crafters....with the potential to sell to Lots of

customers...

I understand that this is a good cause but some of these crafters have to make money to be able to buy supplies for the next time

and if they have to pay $50 before they make any money ...that is hard with lower priced items....

I have helped with vendor booths in the past....we usually got $25 & if they did well they would donate more or give an item for door prizes.

when you are selling $2 to $5 items it takes a lot of sales to pay for $50 set up fee....Most crafters are people that use their crafts to make

a little extra money, and or to buy more supplies...If they do not have a business then they just can't afford large set up fees...

Hiram had thousands of people attending their event ....and it a huge venue for the crafters....with the potential to sell to Lots of

customers...

I understand that this is a good cause but some of these crafters have to make money to be able to buy supplies for the next time

and if they have to pay $50 before they make any money ...that is hard with lower priced items....

I do understand your view on that. I only charged $20 for our Halloween event and we had over a thousand people attend. I have explained why the fee is higher this time and and so far we have many vendors signed up. Most of them are return vendors from our Halloween Bash because it was a successful night for them.