Paulding.com

Introducing Candles by Sage*

Congrats on your new items, new candle making. The pics are great. I personally love the cup idea, especially like the blue & white. Such a great itdea using the cups, the look, and the idea of having sometime left once candle is gone is fantastic. One could have collection of candles and then have a collection of cups when the candles are gone.

Wish you blest of luck in this new venture.

Congrats on your new items, new candle making. The pics are great. I personally love the cup idea, especially like the blue & white. Such a great itdea using the cups, the look, and the idea of having sometime left once candle is gone is fantastic. One could have collection of candles and then have a collection of cups when the candles are gone.

Wish you blest of luck in this new venture.

Thanks so much Nemie! I agree, I think it is wonderful to have a cup or fun container leftover to use afterwards!

I am also going to have a discounted price for anyone who returns their container to be refilled :)

that is awesome! I love how excited you seem about this :wub: I love to burn candles....I may have to see what you have :)

Thank you! I am silly excited about it ... I think because it is one of the first things as a pcom commerce member that really represents my personality. I think I have been using my creative side to make things I thought people wanted but that is just not me ... I knew I would find what I loved and what I could also share with pcom :D