Paulding.com

SHENANIGANS reappearing in December!

Thanks to a good turnout and enthusiastic reviews, the folks at Stars & Strikes have asked me to come back for two more performances on Saturday, December 20! By popular demand, we're adding an earlier show!

sas_shenanigans1.jpg

SHENANIGANS
- a one-man magic show starring Joe M. Turner -

Sophisticated magical entertainment designed for teens and adults, but clean and suitable for all ages!
Saturday, December 20 @ Stars and Strikes
Early show - 7pm :: Late show - 9pm
All Seats $10

Call STARS AND STRIKES for directions and advance tickets: 678.965.5707
http://www.starsandstrikes.com

Thought you might like to know -- I am adding some new material to these shows!

I will have some kid-friendly material in the early show that I performed in my family shows at Chateau Elan on the day after Thanksgiving. Young kids are welcome, and they can scream their heads off. :)

In the late show, I will be doing an escape routine using two assistants from the audience who will tie me up. Some of you have been waiting for a chance like this, so here you go! At the show last night here in Augusta, I had a man and his wife come up and they pulled the rope on my wrists so tight that it bunched up my skin and my hands started turning purple! It's okay... it is supposed to be tight! Even if you have seen my show before, you'll find this and other different performance pieces in my show in December.

Get your tickets now!