Paulding.com

New Feeders - We now have some for the BIG dogs

Dummy me didn't think to take my camera yesterday to Grands, but luckily Unionmom stopped by and took couple of pics. Here is preview of some of our new feeders..

We now have 3 bowl feeders for small dogs and some bigger ones for the big dogs.

We have 2 bowl for big dogs also.

Let me know if your interested in having one of these or one made for you dog/cat.

Prices are VERY REASONABLE.

(I will be taking pics of all of our new feeders this weekend to post next week also)

089-190x209.jpg

091-335x212.jpg

097-314x227.jpg

Dummy me didn't think to take my camera yesterday to Grands, but luckily Unionmom stopped by and took couple of pics. Here is preview of some of our new feeders..

We now have 3 bowl feeders for small dogs and some bigger ones for the big dogs.

We have 2 bowl for big dogs also.

Let me know if your interested in having one of these or one made for you dog/cat.

Prices are VERY REASONABLE.

(I will be taking pics of all of our new feeders this weekend to post next week also)

089-190x209.jpg

091-335x212.jpg

097-314x227.jpg

I need the medium stained one (rectangular and elegant!) and a little red bone one. My cousin has a new shelter baby and he's part doxie! I'll get with you on Sunday but if you get a chance to sell them, I don't need them 'til Christmas.

What all colors do you have the shoe beds in? I have a boy cat. I think he needs one for Christmas!

The only beds I have left are the 'bassinett' style in pink or blue. Like the bed in the picture with the feeders above. They are on sale for $18.00.

Let me know if you would like one of them.

Thanks

Nemie

I need the medium stained one (rectangular and elegant!) and a little red bone one. My cousin has a new shelter baby and he's part doxie! I'll get with you on Sunday but if you get a chance to sell them, I don't need them 'til Christmas.

WOW! thanks so much. I will give you a ring this weekend.

Are you going to have any more of the shoe/slipper beds before Christmas? I really like those.

I doubt that I will. We are just been so busy with the Feeders, jewelry, and other beds. Steve just walked in and said he thinks we may have one more of those put up here. I will look and let you know.