Paulding.com

Need to make some extra money before Christmas?

Vendors wanted for Christmastime Arts & Crafts Fair December 6th.

The Dallas Christmas Parade will take place 12/06/08 @ 2pm, beginning at Dallas Elementary on Hardee street.

The Christmastime Arts & Crafts Fair will be held on the same day from noon-5pm, located across the street from the start of the parade.

Booth fees are $20 per 10x10 booth. Advertising will be provided. There will be an indoor restroom and break room for vendors.

We still have booth spaces on pavement and grass as well. Hurry and get yours before they are gone!

PM for additional details!

GREAT!! I look forward to shopping with everyone. I always enjoy giving "original" gifts rather than something I can just pick up at one of the large box type stores. There will be a ton of traffic in the area that day and you should do great. I wish I were talented and crafty. :(

Exactly where is this being held?

From the OP...

The Dallas Christmas Parade will take place 12/06/08 @ 2pm, beginning at Dallas Elementary on Hardee street.

The Christmastime Arts & Crafts Fair will be held on the same day from noon-5pm, located across the street from the start of the parade.

From the OP...

Oops! I missed that part. Thanks Mark