Paulding.com

Vendors Wanted

Vendors wanted for Christmastime Arts & Crafts Fair December 6th.

The Dallas Christmas Parade will commence 12/06/08 @ 2pm, beginning at Dallas Elementary on Hardee street.

The Christmastime Arts & Crafts Fair will be held on the same day from noon-5pm at The East Clinic, located across the street from the start of the parade.

Booth fees are $20 per 10x10 booth. Advertising will be provided.

We currently have registered:

Jewelry

Hot chocolate/marshmallow roast

Caricatures

Purses

Temporary tattoos/face painting

Christmas Ornaments

Please PM me with your email address for a registration packet.

I know where the parade usually starts. It's near Dallas Elementary??? Correct?? Will it be cold? I'll send you a PM. Great price for a booth, great day to have it. Time is good....

The parade starts at Dallas Elementary. The location of the fair is across the street from Dallas Elementary/Dept of Transportation, and behind/between Dollar Pharmacy and Brookwood Daycare.

It is hard to say about the weather but right now the prediciton according to weather.com is high of 56. It may be cold, but the parade always draws a crowd, and there is a children's event at Chattahoochee Tech from 9-1pm, so I think the turnout will be good. THere will be a fair amount of advertising done to promote the fair.

Regret to say, we can't do this. We are booked at a 3 day big arts, antiques, & crafts shows in Woodstock for Dec 4, 5, & 6. They are also doing a parade on the 6th.

I am sure there will be a good turnout and everyone will have a great time. Wish we coupld be there.