Paulding.com

FREE DANCE CLASSES

Our Christmas gift to students who register for our Winter & Spring Session of dance is one free month. Any student who registers for classes the first week in December, receives December tutition free!!! Winter & Spring Session starts in December and continues through May. These dancers are also able to perform in the recital. Call or stop by Axis Dance Center for more details. We are closed for Thanksgiving break this next week, but we reopen December 1st!

Winter/Spring Session Classes

Monday 5-6:30 Ballet, Tap, and Jazz (Ages 5-9)

Tuesday 6-7 Mommy and Me (18 months-3 yrs)

Wednesday 5-6:30 Ballet, Tap, and Jazz (Ages 4-6)

Thursday 6-7 Ballet and Tap (Ages 4-7)

Adult Classes : Monday Ballet 8-9

Tuesday Jazz & Tap 8-9

Thursday Hip Hop 8-9

Hip Hop Classes: Monday 8-9 Adv Hip Hop

Thursday 7-8 Beg. Hip Hop

Registration is Free!!

My daughter is 10 and has has ballet and tap and jazz before and loves to try hip hop. How much are classes? and when?

The class schedule is listed above. All winter session classes for children are 40.00 a month, however if a student is enrolled in more than one class, they receive five dollars off each class. Hope this helps!

How much is the classes per month?

Each class is 40.00 a month, with exception to the adult classes, which are 20.00 for 1, 30.00 for 2 or 40.00 for all three!

Type of dance is involved in the mommy&me for a three year old?

Mommy and Me uses pilates, and ballet to teach the toddler to follow directions, through Mom, and to begin to stretch and use muscles that they are not used to having to use. We work on balance, and strength through play. The moms also get a great workout that is relaxing and rejuvenating. The atmosphere is very laid back and the toddlers get some space to move and play interact with each other. We do baby weight lifting as well. We have had some three year olds that are advanced enough to be able to join a regular ballet, tap and jazz class. Mommy and me allows them to be introduced to the teacher and the class with a feeling of comfort and safety because Mom/Dad is in the room, this prepares them for the next year when they would be in a dance class without a parent.