Paulding.com

I appreciate my Customers Old and New...

For the rest of November and the month of December for my established customers I will take $10.00 off of their orders ( cannot use towards the monthly sale items) I want everyone to know I appreciate their business old and new.

And the New customer sale continues as well through the month of December. Everything is on sale except my Red Velvet Cake. $25.00

Don't forget deadline for Thanksgiving orders is this coming up Monday for delivery on Wednesday before noon.

For the rest of November and the month of December for my established customers I will take $10.00 off of their orders ( cannot use towards the monthly sale items) I want everyone to know I appreciate their business old and new.

And the New customer sale continues as well through the month of December. Everything is on sale except my Red Velvet Cake. $25.00

Don't forget deadline for Thanksgiving orders is this coming up Monday for delivery on Wednesday before noon.

I just got my answer in this post....ordering a Pineapple upside down cake....you deliver?

You are AWESOME! I can't wait to see Emily's birthday cake :D

:blush: Thank you.... Her cake will end up being beautiful just from the colors you have picked for it.

I still want a Rum Cake. -_- I know you could do it!

I am spose to meet a certain person Wens for a cake if I can get it in there I will try and get one made to bring wif me. Just fer you. ;)

:blush: Thank you.... Her cake will end up being beautiful just from the colors you have picked for it.

I am spose to meet a certain person Wens for a cake if I can get it in there I will try and get one made to bring wif me. Just fer you. ;)

:yahoo: I told her this morning that you were making her cake and she got a huge smile on her face!

I am still on for the pecan pie?!? No family here for T'giving so I'll order the others next month.

Otay gotcha.. sent you a pm...

:yahoo: I told her this morning that you were making her cake and she got a huge smile on her face!

Awww I will have to make it extra special then...