Paulding.com

Mr James Lexington Harbour age 61, passed away Friday, March 14, 2008 at his residence.

Funeral Services will be held Sunday, March 16 at 2:00pm in Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home Chapel, officated by Rev. Randy Brooks, Rev. Wendell Nichols and Rev. Ross Wiseman with burial to follow at Kennesaw Memorial Park in Marietta.

Survivors include Wife: Linda Harbour of Marietta Ga, Two Sons: James Harbour of Marietta Ga and Bill Ingram of Dallas Ga, Four Grandchildren, One sister: Elizabeth Green of Rome Ga. Mr. Harbour was preceded in death by his parents: Howard and Adele Peloms Harbour, One sister: JoAnn Harbour.The family will receive friends Saturday, March 15 from 6:00pm - 9:00pm at the Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home.

Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements for Mr James Lexington Harbour .

Mr James Lexington Harbour age 61, passed away Friday, March 14, 2008 at his residence.

Funeral Services will be held Sunday, March 16 at 2:00pm in Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home Chapel, officated by Rev. Randy Brooks, Rev. Wendell Nichols and Rev. Ross Wiseman with burial to follow at Kennesaw Memorial Park in Marietta.

Survivors include Wife: Linda Harbour of Marietta Ga, Two Sons: James Harbour of Marietta Ga and Bill Ingram of Dallas Ga, Four Grandchildren, One sister: Elizabeth Green of Rome Ga. Mr. Harbour was preceded in death by his parents: Howard and Adele Peloms Harbour, One sister: JoAnn Harbour.The family will receive friends Saturday, March 15 from 6:00pm - 9:00pm at the Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home.

Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements for Mr James Lexington Harbour .

Please keep this family in your prayers. This is the father of a very dear friend!

Please be in prayer for the above mentioned family. This was my boyfriend's daddy. Please be in prayer for him as well as he works to get in touch with family members regarding the passing of his dad. Thank you in advance for your prayers.

Please keep Linda in your prayers, I don't know how she is going to make it through this. They both have been very close family friends since we moved here and they went to the same church as us. Pastor Nichols and Pastor Ross will be personally affected by this as they were close to them also.

We got the call at 630 this morning and my heart has been breaking ever since. James loved Linda so much, he was her world as she was his. She is going to need a lot of prayers and shoulders to make it through losing her soulmate, as she has serious health issues herself.

We will miss you dearly James, but I know you are in the presence of our Lord and you are at peace.

I have got to say, never before have I been so impressed with a family as I am with this one. The funeral was beautiful, and the family itself is INCREDIBLE! I feel so incredibly blessed to have met so many wonderful people in one day! You will all remain in my thoughts and prayers in the upcoming days, weeks and months. May God bless each and every one of you richly.

In Him,

Chrissy Chaney

(James L. Harbour, Jr.'s "other" half)