Paulding.com

Larry LaVon Thomas, age 56, of Dallas, passed away on Monday, March 10, 2008. He was born in Rome, GA, on February 13, 1952. Mr. Thomas was preceded in death by a brother, Leslie Thomas. He was a carpenter.

Survivors include his wife, Nancy Camp Thomas of Dallas; father, Lloyd D. Thomas of Concord; mother, Ruth B. Thomas of Dallas; daughters & sons-in-law, Tiffany Coffman & husband Jason of Dallas, Tabitha Lester & husband Craig of Dallas, Tia Thomas-Cole of Dallas, and Tori Thomas of Dallas; brother & sister-in-law, Allen Thomas & wife Angie of Dallas; sister, Charlene Major of Rockmart; grandchildren, Wil Lester, Zac Lester, Madalyn Cole, Gracie Cole, and Cade Coffman; and numerous nieces & nephews.

A memorial service will be held on Wednesday, March 12, 2008, at 5:00pm, Clark Funeral Home Chapel, with Reverend Herschel Tibbitts officiating. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Wednesday from 3:00pm until the service time.

In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Cancer Society, Relay For Life, P. O. Box 123, Dallas, GA 30132.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, Ga. is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com

I did know Larry, but his daughter Tia was my daughter daycare teacher. If Tia is any example of what her Dad was, then he was an awesome man.

Tia, you and your family are in our prayers. Your dad fought a loonngg hard battle and I'm sure it was not easy for him to give it up and leave you, your girls, your mom, or your sisters behind.

Know that we are here for you,

The Palmers

A few years back, I was introduced to this wonderful family!

Nanci, Tiffany, Tabitha, Tia, and Tori,

I want to express my sympathy and ask God to be there for you all during this tough time.

You are all in my prayers!

KG

-_-

My Daddy was the STRONGEST, BRAVEST man I knew. He was ALWAYS there supporting his Family. He was a WONDERFUL man. I will never forget him. He will definitely be missed.

Tia Thomas-Cole

:( I'm so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

:mellow:

My Daddy was the STRONGEST, BRAVEST man I knew. He was ALWAYS there supporting his Family. He was a WONDERFUL man. I will never forget him. He will definitely be missed.

Tia Thomas-Cole

Tia I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Heather (bell) Hill

Tia, your family was so good to mine when we suffered our greatest loss 8 years 4 months and 15 days ago. I am so sorry you are having to experience such a loss, I know how much it hurts. Although, mine was my sister (and my best friend) I think anytime it is your immediate family, the hurt is almost unbearable!! When you think you can't go on, just remember God said He would never give us any more than we can bear and He will never leave us nor forsake us. That has helped me through some of my most difficult times. I will keep your family in my prayers!