Paulding.com

Butterfly Nanny's Mother

Butterfly Nanny's mother Maggie Altman passed away this morning in Hoboken, GA. Maggie was 83 years old and had been having a long hard row to hoe with pancreatic cancer.

It is unknown at this time when the funeral will be. Mrs. Altman will have grave side services and be buried in Jacksonville, FL.

Everyone please keep Butterfly Nanny and her family in your thoughts and prayers, now begins their long hard row to hoe in dealing with their loss.

Thank all of you for your prayers, and to Niteowl for posting the first notice for me. Momma was a strong Christian and her home going was easy, one breath she was here and the next she was in the arms of the Lord. I know that I know, that I know I will see her when I get to Heaven. I was blessed to be able to give her eulogy (without tears and breaking down) because of the power of God covering me and consoling me. I never knew the real meaning of (THE PEACE THAT SURPASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING) I do now. I still covet everones prayers.

If you could take the time to go to this site and sign her guest book it would mean so much to me (BTW my real name is Faye) and it will be something I will treasure for always. You guys are the greatest.

http://www.legacy.com/TimesUnion/DeathNoti...sonID=101621828

My prayer is for God to richly bless each and every one of you