Paulding.com

A Levi's call has been issued out of Smyrna.

This is in response to an earlier 10-16 call for child endangerment. Father abducted child last night at 11:50, and has made 10-62 threats concerning the child.

I think they said the name is James Dwayne Noyle.

Wonder why it took so long? This is my dads jurisdiction, I hope they find the kid. :unsure:

VEH: 93 Silver 2Dr Chevrolet Cav.

TAG: VA KJJ373

CHILD: 3yro Black M 3'6 42Lbs

HR: Blk

SUSPECT: 35 Yro Black M 6'2 180Lbs

Call 404-771-2579 with any information.

ETA: I had just came to me on my phone.

Edited by ~*Kim*~
I believe this one is canceled - child was found - but guy has not been found.

i think the 1 that was was a 1 month old baby??????

info from myspace....

Missing From:1605 Country Park Drive, Smyrna, GAMissing Date:10/16/2007 12:00 AM

404-771-2579

Circumstances:The child and suspect were last seen traveling East on Spring Road in the listed vehicle.

Missing Child Name: Jamison DeMarlo NoilHair Color: BlackEye Color: BrownSkin Color: BlackAge: 3 years oldHeight: 3'6Weight: 42 lbsGender: MaleDescription: Wearing beige t-shirt with orange tiger with the letter "T", blue jeans, black Nike shoes

Suspect Name: James Dewayne NoilHair Color: BlackEye Color: BrownSkin Color: BlackAge: 35 years oldHeight: 6'2"Weight: 180 lbsGender: MaleDescription: Wearing a white t-shirt, blue jeans, black Nike shoes

Vehicle Information Make: ChevroletModel: CavalierColor: SilverLicense State: VALicense Text: KJJ1373Vehicle: Sedan-2 door coupe

i think the 1 that was was a 1 month old baby??????

info from myspace....

Missing From:1605 Country Park Drive, Smyrna, GAMissing Date:10/16/2007 12:00 AM

404-771-2579

Circumstances:The child and suspect were last seen traveling East on Spring Road in the listed vehicle.

Missing Child Name: Jamison DeMarlo NoilHair Color: BlackEye Color: BrownSkin Color: BlackAge: 3 years oldHeight: 3'6Weight: 42 lbsGender: MaleDescription: Wearing beige t-shirt with orange tiger with the letter "T", blue jeans, black Nike shoes

Suspect Name: James Dewayne NoilHair Color: BlackEye Color: BrownSkin Color: BlackAge: 35 years oldHeight: 6'2"Weight: 180 lbsGender: MaleDescription: Wearing a white t-shirt, blue jeans, black Nike shoes

Vehicle Information Make: ChevroletModel: CavalierColor: SilverLicense State: VALicense Text: KJJ1373Vehicle: Sedan-2 door coupe

I only know of one current Levi's/Amber alert in our area. This one issued by the Smyrna PD was cancelled by the DPS dispatcher and sent to all officers.