Paulding.com

HOW DOES ONE DO THIS AT A BANK? I AM NOT, I REPEAT I AM NOT POKING FUN, I AM JUST CURIOUS. I COULD UNDERSTAND IF IT HAPPENED IN A MEAT MARKET, OR IF THE PERSON WORKED WITH SOME MACHINERY. BUT, I WOULD NEVER THINK OF THIS HAPPENING AT A BANK. :o :o :o I HOPE THEY ARE ABLE TO RE-ATTACH IT. PRAYERS FOR ALL INVOLVED. THIS IS EVEN TRAUMATIC TO SEE SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN!

HOW DOES ONE DO THIS AT A BANK? I AM NOT, I REPEAT I AM NOT POKING FUN, I AM JUST CURIOUS. I COULD UNDERSTAND IF IT HAPPENED IN A MEAT MARKET, OR IF THE PERSON WORKED WITH SOME MACHINERY. BUT, I WOULD NEVER THINK OF THIS HAPPENING AT A BANK. :o :o :o I HOPE THEY ARE ABLE TO RE-ATTACH IT. PRAYERS FOR ALL INVOLVED. THIS IS EVEN TRAUMATIC TO SEE SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN!

Uh....maybe at a construction site "behind" the bank????

Uh....maybe at a construction site "behind" the bank????

Ohh or he could've been messing with his car/truck and accidently stuck his hand into something.....

or a lawn mower....

or something could have fallen on it and chopped it off like an old heavy window.....

I vote for the evil trap door thingie at the bank drive thru......(You know the one right up against the wall, not the one with the tube that goes up into the air.)

and I hope they can reattach it, and that he isn't in to much pain, and that he's not in shock.

edited to say........prayers sent.

Edited by NumberCruncher
Ohh or he could've been messing with his car/truck and accidently stuck his hand into something.....

or a lawn mower....

or something could have fallen on it and chopped it off like an old heavy window.....

I thought you were going to complain about not being there to witness an amputation :ph34r:

"Pull my finger?"

Oh you guys are just terrible :o ... :p :lol: :lol:

Prayers for the fella.

We had a pt in the hospital I used to work at. That had his finger reattached and they were doing leach therapy on him. When I came in to work the charge nurse had assigned me this pt. We were buds and she thought it was cool. I said :blink: "uh-uh." We went back and forth for a minute and then I said " No, terry I am serious. I will clock out and go home jobless before I go in there playing with leaches." So, she reassigned him. I went in there and checked out the situation. I just wasn't gonna be the one to take them off and put on new ones. When the old ones got really fat w/blood. EEEWWW. Blood fine bugs, no! Later that day his call light went off. So, I went in to find out what he needed. He goes "we lost one" and I look down and there was a streak of blood across the floor. I screamed and took off running. You could here him laughing all the way down at the other end of the hall. Which is where I finally stopped. But still wasn't convinced it wasn't on me. :unsure:

:blush: :lol:

Just thought that was a a fitting story to tell.