Paulding.com

I tried to map this and couldnt get it.......I 'think' its off Winn Rd, which I called AC on two dogs that were playing in the road, and one chased my car this morning, I was just wondering if it could of been the same dogs............

anyone know where this is?

I would assume in the area of Cohran Store and Ridge, but I am not too familiar with that area.

Yeah thats what I was thinking, I live off Cohran Store and Winn runs into the end of Cohran Store, thats what made me question the face that these could of been the same dogs......oh well.

Yeah thats what I was thinking, I live off Cohran Store and Winn runs into the end of Cohran Store, thats what made me question the face that these could of been the same dogs......oh well.

Oh okay. I haven't been out there in years. I had friends on Peach Forest Place, but that last time we were out there there wasn't much out there.

Still didnt map the exact address, just showed you two different zip codes areas for Dallas...........I live in Paulding and off Cohran Store Rd, we are Douglasvile, I tried that address with Dallas,Douglasville,Villa Rica (b/c the line is a road over),and Hiram and couldnt get an exact house..........ohh well I was just trying to decide if it was the same massive dog that chased my car this morning down Winn