Paulding.com

They just issued a bolo out of Cobb.

Looking for a white or cream colored Ford Econo van. The van says On-Site pressure washing on the side. An older black male was last seen driving it.

If I heard correctly, they said he is wanted in possible connection with a 10-40 and 10-60. (unattended death and shooting). I am going to go back and listen to make sure I heard correctly. This is in reference to road rage.

Last seen around East Paulding Dr. area. Occurred sometime yesterday.

I wonder if it had anything to do with this:

Police Say Road Rage May Have Led To Murder

POSTED: 6:41 pm EDT August 7, 2007

UPDATED: 6:51 pm EDT August 7, 2007

COBB COUNTY, Ga. -- Cobb County police are trying to see if a case of road rage led to murder.

Police were called to the Jackson Auto Center Tuesday morning around 7:40 a.m.

Officials found 47-year-old Robin Crankshaw dead in the parking lot.

Police told Channel 2 the death may be related to a road rage incident on the Floyd Road corridor shortly before the murder.

COBB COUNTY, Ga. -- Cobb County police are trying to see if a case of road rage led to murder.

Police told Channel 2 the death may be related to a road rage incident on the Floyd Road corridor shortly before the murder.

They must have followed him there because that is where he was working. I've known Robby for about fifteen years and he was an awesome and crazy guy and I will miss him.

They must have followed him there because that is where he was working. I've known Robby for about fifteen years and he was an awesome and crazy guy and I will miss him.

I got stopped on my way to work this morning on Bankhead Hwy. The police were stopping everyone and asking if they had observed any road rage in the area yesterday morning.

I bet it was connected to this.

Sure tied up traffic this morning on my way in, but I hope they catch the guy!!

Edited by reggaB
Sorry for the loss of your friend.
I got stopped on my way to work this morning on Bankhead Hwy. The police were stopping everyone and asking if they had observed any road rage in the area yesterday morning.I bet it was connected to this.Sure tied up traffic this morning on my way in, but I hope they catch the guy!!
I also hope they find him.

Around 7:15 this morning, police were stopping all cars traveling SW on Veterans Memorial Hwy., a.k.a. Bankhead Hwy. (at the intersection of Veterans Memorial and Floyd Rd.) asking the drivers if they witnessed an altercation at this intersection yesterday morning. I assume the “altercation” they were referring to was the story above. The traffic was backed up all the way into Austell. As you can imagine, there were a lot of people late for work this morning, including my co-worker!

QUOTE(reggaB @ Aug 8 2007, 11:22 AM)

I got stopped on my way to work this morning on Bankhead Hwy. The police were stopping everyone and asking if they had observed any road rage in the area yesterday morning.I bet it was connected to this.Sure tied up traffic this morning on my way in, but I hope they catch the guy!!

Unless Robby moved he would've been traveling from Powder Springs Rd. to East West connector so I hope they stop people that travel those roads as well, that is if he hadn't moved.

I have a bad temper when driving...because people drive like idiots. I don't do anything nuts though...growl, sometimes yell (but always with my windows up), typical stuff. Things like this upset me greatly. An innocent life is gone over someone who was in a hurry, or couldn't manage their own anger.

I have a bad temper when driving...because people drive like idiots. I don't do anything nuts though...growl, sometimes yell (but always with my windows up), typical stuff. Things like this upset me greatly. An innocent life is gone over someone who was in a hurry, or couldn't manage their own anger.

Yep, but be careful who you yell at. You could have yelled at this guy, or someone just like him, and been on the other end of his gun.

I heard this on the news this morning. I hate stupid drivers, and I admit that I have a bit of road rage myself occasionally. However, I'm not going to go balistic and confront anyone. It's my problem, not anyone else's.

Prayers go out to Robby's family.

stuff like this is the reason so many people hate humans in general.....simple disagreements cost a life.....its sad.....I hope that guys children fail miserably in life.

Somebody like this probably could care less about the livelihood of their children. They obviously have no soul.