Paulding.com

Carolyn Geraldine Ellis, age 65, of Dallas, GA, passed away on Monday, August 6, 2007. She was born in Tampa, FL, on February 28, 1942, to the late Everett & Cora Johns. Mrs. Ellis was a member of the Abundant Life Church on Hiram-Sudie Road, but attended Mt. Paran Church of God. First of all she loved her Lord and was a very giving and compassionate person. Mrs. Ellis loved her church family and Nikki, her beloved cat. Her hobbies were porcelain dolls and angels.

Survivors include her husband, Leonard Frank Ellis of Dallas; sons & daughter-in-law, Kerry "Lance" Ellis of Dallas, Brandon Scott Ellis & wife, Angie of Dallas, and Chad Edward Ellis of Dallas; daughter & son-in-law, Sundi Ellis Carter & husband, Greg of Rockmart; sisters, Barbara Maisano of Sandy Springs and Marie & Doug Davis of Eatonton; grandchildren, Ashley Renea & Jerry Francis of Rockmart, Jessica Anne Ellis of Dallas, and Emily Alexis Ellis of Dallas; step-grandchildren, Whitney Ann Carter and Joel Hutchins Carter; and several nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Thursday, August 9, 2007, at 3:00pm, from Clark Funeral Home with Reverend Thomas Blagg officiating. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Wednesday from 4:00pm until 8:00pm.

Flowers will be accepted or in memory of Mrs. Ellis donations may be made to a needy family in our community.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements.

www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

Edited by Clark Funeral Home
yes it was. very sad!!! i went to high school with her daughter.

oh my gosh.... so so very sorry. :( she was the same age as my dad, and he lived on hiram sudie. i hate this. will everyone please stay in your house and off the roads for the next 2 wks or so???..... yeah i know,.. -_- .... but the losses have been devastating lately due to vehicle accidents. i just want everyone to be safe and not have to feel like this. i am praying very hard for everyone, that God will send angels to surround their vehicles.

oh my gosh.... so so very sorry. :( she was the same age as my dad, and he lived on hiram sudie. i hate this. will everyone please stay in your house and off the roads for the next 2 wks or so???..... yeah i know,.. -_- .... but the losses have been devastating lately due to vehicle accidents. i just want everyone to be safe and not have to feel like this. i am praying very hard for everyone, that God will send angels to surround their vehicles.

STAY IN YOUR HOUSE AND OFF THE ROADS FOR THE NEXT 2 WKS OR SO??? DO YOU KNOW SOMETHING WE DON'T? :o

STAY IN YOUR HOUSE AND OFF THE ROADS FOR THE NEXT 2 WKS OR SO??? DO YOU KNOW SOMETHING WE DON'T? :o

no, just wishful thinking that less congestion would cause less accidents, and break the chain of almost daily fatal accidents.... it wasn't a literal thing....... :rolleyes:

no, just wishful thinking that less congestion would cause less accidents, and break the chain of almost daily fatal accidents.... it wasn't a literal thing....... :rolleyes:

i would love to stay off of the roads forever!! i hate driving!! and now my daughter-- who just turned 15-- will be getting her permit soon and she'll be on the road. very scary!!

i'm with you-- i pray for God's speed in the healing process for the family members left behind!!