Paulding.com

I had to take a customer call, but I just heard them ask to have a bird launched. Not positive it is on the incident, but I think it is.

Severe laceration to a corrated artery.

A few minutes after the call of this accident, I heard them call about a golf cart that over-turned, and a lady had a broken arm, and said caller was hysterical. The bird could possibly for that call.

They said they are setting the LZ for station 4.

What happened was the Motorcycle was turning into a driveway. Girl in a black SUV came right up behind him and hit him.

She didn't hit her brakes until after she hit him.

PEOPLE Please becareful out there. Watch out for us!

Myself

Dont Ask Why

Glassman

CMAhunter

RoadKingRider

mdhamby

crazybob

Hank JR.

REV

LowRider

Lady Raider

GROUNDED

Charlie Brown

and countless others

Are out there riding.

What happened was the Motorcycle was turning into a driveway. Girl in a black SUV came right up behind him and hit him.

Myself

Dont Ask Why

Glassman

CMAhunter

RoadKingRider

mdhamby

crazybob

Hank JR.

REV

LowRider

Lady Raider

GROUNDED

Charlie Brown

and countless others

Are out there riding.

Is he OK? Do you know if the bird was called out for him, or the other accident I was referring to? I hate when I have to take calls in the middle of something like that going on, and then I get lost.

Is he OK? Do you know if the bird was called out for him, or the other accident I was referring to? I hate when I have to take calls in the middle of something like that going on, and then I get lost.

My good friend who was out there said he needed to go to the hospital pretty bad. But....he thought he would be okay. he got pictures. the SUV knocked him a good ways off the road.

I had a young girl almost take me out from behind a couple of months ago in Powder Springs. Came right up beside me and almost took my saddlebags off. If I had been one foot over she would have knocked me out into the intersection where I would have been quickly ran over. After she pulled right up on me I was yelling and blowing my horn. She still didn't see me until I started kicking her front bumper. Just plain not looking or listening. I was not in a blind area. I try to watch my mirrors and give myself room to escape if someone doesn't stop, but sometimes it happens so fast you have no where to go. As Blue said, please stay alert and watch out. The next victim could be someone close to you.

Myself

Dont Ask Why

Glassman

CMAhunter

RoadKingRider

mdhamby

crazybob

Hank JR.

REV

LowRider

Lady Raider

GROUNDED

Charlie Brown

and countless others

Are out there riding.

I almost had this happen to me in my car on the Fourth. I stopped, waiting for cars to pass so I could turn into my subdivision. I looked in my rearview mirror, and saw a white Jeep turn at the light a good 100 yards back. He never even slowed down until he was RIGHT on my rear...as soon as it 'hit me' and his tired started squealing, I slammed on the gas and moved. My 2 year old was in the back seat and I have NO doubt she would have been hurt. The guy stopped, and I jerked into my subdivision and stopped...wouldn't you know he drove away cussing and screaming at me? Hello? I was stopped for a good 10 seconds before he ever even turned onto the road!

As for motorcycles, yes PLEASE watch out! I grew up around bikes, and BOTH of my dads are out there riding.

I almost had this happen to me in my car on the Fourth. I stopped, waiting for cars to pass so I could turn into my subdivision. I looked in my rearview mirror, and saw a white Jeep turn at the light a good 100 yards back. He never even slowed down until he was RIGHT on my rear...as soon as it 'hit me' and his tired started squealing, I slammed on the gas and moved. My 2 year old was in the back seat and I have NO doubt she would have been hurt. The guy stopped, and I jerked into my subdivision and stopped...wouldn't you know he drove away cussing and screaming at me? Hello? I was stopped for a good 10 seconds before he ever even turned onto the road!As for motorcycles, yes PLEASE watch out! I grew up around bikes, and BOTH of my dads are out there riding.

Yeah, don't you just love it when some retarded road monkey blames you for their bad driving?

Bah its not so much watch out for bikers as its pay attention to what you are doing. There are just as many asshat bikers as there are drivers. Nothing pisses me off more than bikers screwing around driving like idiots because the minute they get hurt they are gonna pull the whole "look twice save a life" thing. Everyone just needs to be more responsible dammit. And for the record in Hiram a few nights back a truck got right up about 4 inches from abikes rear tire. That made me mad. I'm definately not anti biker people (FIL is one of them ;) ) I'm just anti all that other crap....

And i hope your friend is doing OK :)

Bah its not so much watch out for bikers as its pay attention to what you are doing. There are just as many asshat bikers as there are drivers. Nothing pisses me off more than bikers screwing around driving like idiots because the minute they get hurt they are gonna pull the whole "look twice save a life" thing. Everyone just needs to be more responsible dammit. And for the record in Hiram a few nights back a truck got right up about 4 inches from abikes rear tire. That made me mad. I'm definately not anti biker people (FIL is one of them ;) ) I'm just anti all that other crap....

And i hope your friend is doing OK :)

I won't disagree that some bike riders are idiots. Every time I see a weaving, wheeling popping nut job on a crotch rocket I can't help but think they are giving us all a bad rep. I almost wrote down the tag number of a particular nut I have encountered several times on the way to work.

I won't disagree that some bike riders are idiots. Every time I see a weaving, wheeling popping nut job on a crotch rocket I can't help but think they are giving us all a bad rep. I almost wrote down the tag number of a particular nut I have encountered several times on the way to work.

Makes me cringe to see that ugh! And 98% of the time its the ones on the crotch rockets. Actually the first and only person I've seen on a real bike act stupid is that idiot that lives out somewhere near me (I guess)....I've seen him now twice...pass 3 cars at once and just about get hit. I know personally I prefer to keep distance when behind someone on a motorcycle because if they fall off I don't want to be the one that runs over em if they fall in my path ack!

Makes me cringe to see that ugh! And 98% of the time its the ones on the crotch rockets. Actually the first and only person I've seen on a real bike act stupid is that idiot that lives out somewhere near me (I guess)....I've seen him now twice...pass 3 cars at once and just about get hit. I know personally I prefer to keep distance when behind someone on a motorcycle because if they fall off I don't want to be the one that runs over em if they fall in my path ack!

Just to clarify, I am by no means saying that all guys who ride rockets behave this way, but most of the people I see driving a bike like a nut are on a crotch rocket. That's because they are mostly the younger crowd that haven't yet learned they are not immortal. I had a real fast and powerful bike when I was 18 and I rode like an idiot sometimes. It is a wonder I am not dead. I guess that is why it bothers me so much now. When I think of what could have happened to me but for the mercy of God, I worry about these guys and wish someone would wake them up. They may not be as lucky (or blessed) as I was then. Traffic is much, much worse in PC now.

Just to clarify, I am by no means saying that all guys who ride rockets behave this way, but most of the people I see driving a bike like a nut are on a crotch rocket. That's because they are mostly the younger crowd that haven't yet learned they are not immortal. I had a real fast and powerful bike when I was 18 and I rode like an idiot sometimes. It is a wonder I am not dead. I guess that is why it bothers me so much now. When I think of what could have happened to me but for the mercy of God, I worry about these guys and wish someone would wake them up. They may not be as lucky (or blessed) as I was then. Traffic is much, much worse in PC now.

You said it well before ;) And its not just motorcycles its cars too. Moral of thestory...be responsible and pay attention.

This is a motorcylce vs. a black passenger vehicle. There are injuries involved. Two patients. Called in by a Haralson County transport officer. Close to 101.

I wish people would get rid of their donorcycles and get ATV's and just keep it off the street. A donorcycle cannot win vs. a car.

Makes me cringe to see that ugh! And 98% of the time its the ones on the crotch rockets.

Normally that is who it is. People buy performance equipment, whether sport bikes or sports cars for a reason. They buy them to go fast because that is usually their only highlight.